• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Just wanted to say hello it’s everyone. I’m a new gun owner myself and I e had a pleasure looking around a a couple store around the central Indiana area. I’m posting today to get any tips people may have for first time gun owners. As I am a first time gun owner I have since bought multiple gun in the past couple months because these things are amazing. It’s an incredible tool that I look forward to continuing learning much about. I have taken a self defense firearms class and a proper firearms usage class which I think helped me with my understanding of guns. I discovered this site just recently as I wish I knew about it prior to me buying multiple guns because the posts on here are awesome! That being said I have a couple guns that I don’t know if are right for me and I look forward to havening enough “clout” to be able to explore the classified page. If anyone had any ranges they love to go to in central Indiana that they’d like to share with me or any tips when buying a new firearm please feel free to share so I can expand my knowledge. Once again I’m happy to be apart of the community and look for ads to building my page.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Welcome to Ingo. The main advice I can give is to get training. It is one thing to shoot at an indoor range, but good training will keep you alive and proficient with you weapons.
    Atlanta Conservation club is a great outdoor range. Members have access at all times. There are also some excellent trainers that teach at this club.

https://www.atlantaconservationclub.com/

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Welcome from NWI.

Looks like you already took some classes, next go out and practice as much as you can and take more classes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom