Free: * GONE * Recumbent Stationary Bike (options helpful for leg medical issues)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    * This is Gone * Thanks*
    I am giving this away free. My late wife had Multiple Sclerosis that for many years made her legs weak. We used this recumbent style stationary bike to excercise and stretch her leg muscles, ligaments, and joints. Over a period of years this really wasn't used all that much because she often was not able to use it on any given day. A key feature for individuals with medical issues related to the legs are the pedals shown in the photo. These pedals are rigid half-boots that allow the rider to strap in their feet and lower leg when the rider otherwise wouldn't be able to keep their foot on the pedal and maintain alignment of the lower leg and knee, etc. Standard pedals are also included (shown hanging from the control panel on top). In the photo I've put a box under the boot-pedal just to hold it up to make it easier to view.

I am located on the Indy Southside (Southport area). The bike can be picked up there or I can deliver in the Indianapolis area. The bike can separate into two sections for easier transport. PM for interest or questions.

By7aNXh.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom