• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    All kinds of bugs eat birds.

There's many more bugs than there are of us, as you know from the jungle. *Shudder*

praying-mantis-catches-hummingbird-picture-2.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Our 13 year old will be traveling to the Amazon Rainforest in June with Global Explorers. I just showed her this video. She's excited. BLAH!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no.. Never in a million years would I be touching that thing or even close to it on purpose for that matter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Step 1: shoot it, burn it's corpse and bury the ashes. sprinkle some "holy water" (diesel fuel) over the grave and light that on fire.

Step 2: Enroll in a psychiatric ward :nuts:

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Bird eaters are neat. Not exactly one of the "nicer" tarantulas, but cool nonetheless. I saw a 6-7" specimen stalk and kill a mouse once.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Our 13 year old will be traveling to the Amazon Rainforest in June with Global Explorers. I just showed her this video. She's excited. BLAH!!!!!!!!!! no no no no no no.. Never in a million years would I be touching that thing or even close to it on purpose for that matter.
    Just remember June is winter here and while she may only be in Lima for a day before heading to the Amazon it is very wet here that time of year. Not with rain but with a constant mist that keeps everything soaking wet. 55 isn't normally cold but when it is accompanied by the wet mist it feels cold so tell her to bring a pair of jeans and a light parka.

Top Bottom