• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    Gold was getting gutted...the worst in 30 years.

At the end of the trading day we get a terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Amazing coincidence!

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I guess we'll have to pass another law. . . .

that limits terrorists to only one explosive device as opposed to two.

I am sure that they, like other criminals, will respect the new laws just like they respected the ones already on the books!

As to the gold issue, who knows?

All I know is if gold was going to skyrocket as all of the salespeople on television tell me, then why on Earth would they want to sell it to me at such a "low" price??? Wouldn't they want to hoard it all for themselves???

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    and just like other terrorist attacks, there were "drills" going on at the same time. how come every time they "run a drill" something actually happens? :dunno: here's the link...
    UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions - informationliberation

Likely part of the prep for the event. This is a high security event here every year. And sadly will continue to be so...

Really f'd up stuff here today.....hope they have the right dude at this point.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The Oklahoma City bombing happened on this same holiday.

The Waco siege ended on this same holiday.

What is this holiday, if you don't already know? Patriots' Day.

4c2cad545f019_58244n.jpg

How many other things need to add up? They're going to blame everyone who supports the constitution.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So you're forcast is Domestic (not foreign) based terrorism?

No, my forecast is that the government will use this to further their agenda against the American public.

You sure as hell won't see them blame it on some middle eastern terrorist group.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Patriot's Day

I was off work today for the paid holiday.

They actually do a reenactment of the battles at the Lexington Battle Green and re-create the Battle of the Old North Bridge.....

The local news says "sources" say there is a Saudi national being guarded by the police in a hospital. Not sure if he blew himself up, but they did say that people in the crowd saw something that made them chase him down and put a Boston beating on him.

OP. Interesting on the gold. I will ponder it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The local news says "sources" say there is a Saudi national being guarded by the police in a hospital. Not sure if he blew himself up, but they did say that people in the crowd saw something that made them chase him down and put a Boston beating on him.

They also said there was a 3rd shooter at Sandy Hook, later revising this to two, and eventually revising it to one.

While it's highly likely that individual did it, you'll see this story disappear because it doesn't serve the agenda.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    They also said there was a 3rd shooter at Sandy Hook, later revising this to two, and eventually revising it to one.

While it's highly likely that individual did it, you'll see this story disappear because it doesn't serve the agenda.

Story might have legs. I saw it mentioned on cable news.....I thought , great people will just say it's a FOXNews story. Then I realized it was CNN....He is a person of interest. He is 20.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.....(You are right though. The Sandy Hook coverage was all over the place. They had the dad dead, etc.)

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville

No, the New York Post said that. It's a tabloid that does nothing but make **** up just to be the first to press with anything, then blame it on situational confusion.

Boston PD said that man was not a suspect.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    No, the New York Post said that. It's a tabloid that does nothing but make **** up just to be the first to press with anything, then blame it on situational confusion.

Boston PD said that man was not a suspect.

I had not heard about the Post. But I assure you local news said he was under police guard. ( Maybe that implies he was profiled by the crowd :dunno:) CNN is still mentioning the guy.....could be bovine excrement like you say. Perhaps we will get to know....

Last edited:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I was off work today for the paid holiday.

They actually do a reenactment of the battles at the Lexington Battle Green and re-create the Battle of the Old North Bridge.....

OP. Interesting on the gold. I will ponder it.

I've always found it a damn shame that, this holiday especially, gets moved to a Monday.

April 19th is Friday...should be a national holiday....just sayin'

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You have it backwards. If someone had insider information about this, gold would have been going up all day. Thats why you see gold up 30 points right now. Or maybe its small bounce back is just a dead cat bounce. It did drop about 140 yesterday.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I had not heard about the Post. But I assure you local news said he was under police guard. ( Maybe that implies he was profiled by the crowd :dunno:) CNN is still mentioning the guy.....could be bovine excrement like you say. Perhaps we will get to know....

All of the mentions were traced back to that single Post article, unless something else happened overnight.

The Post is so bad that even birds won't **** on it.

Top Bottom