• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Depending on your build. I'm six five and 225. (Same build as Peyton manning minus any athletic ability)
    I once used an athletic back support to conceal my G23. Did not make for the quickest draw but it was IMHO the best makeshift carry I had available to me.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    It's a wedding - wear a jacket, dress vest, or a nice sweater. Go IWB. Tone down your dancing. Problem solved.

RAMMAN2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Thanks for the comments and suggestions. As I was going to walk out the door to buy a holster my S&W Shield came back from repair. So problem solved I will be carrying that to the wedding in my foxx hybrid as this was the gun I carry in the summer and it conceals very well.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Carry "deep" Mexican, as in your briefs. You'll get a twofer; you'll have your gun and you'll get hot looks from chicks all night for your bulge. You can't lose.

...and that is what happens with one of those holsters like the ThunderWear or SmartCarry that goes right over your dancing banana. :banana:Could make a slow dance real interesting.:D

CaveMan58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    That's where my LCP comes in handy and slips right in the pocket, with an extra mag in the other pocket.

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Personally I would refuse to go but we dont ha e any anti gun friends. If we do they have covered up their detest for firearma by buyung a buttload of them... But seriously I just would not go I ha e not gone plenty of places due to the fact they don't allow carry. PLUS you didnt tell us they told you NOT to come armed you juat said they were very anti. So I would conceal as best as possible because I always conceal carry by wearing a jacket, vest or a shirt wit an undershirt and leave the outer shirt untucked( the shirt that is untucked is styled to be left untucked so it looks nice and not scruffy). The worst they can do is ask you to leave.

Top Bottom