• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Gouger Mountain, I like that!! And it's so true.

OP if you're up to ordering one and having it sent to a local FFL you might look at some places like Aim Surplus and Centerfire Systems among many others.
    I haven't looked at guns at those 2 places in a while but they usually have something of interest. Of course they have lots of ammo and mags too.

Wasn't it Henderson Defense that has/had "certified" or some-such Wasrs? Basically guaranteed not to have canted sights ect.

djlaundry2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Thats what really kills me about the 1500 I couldnt get anyone to come down 20 bucks on a WASR or a DRACO, everyone wanted to charge retail prices.
    thank god for INGO members and great prices.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Been checking around for several people and am blown away by the going prices for WASRs lately!!!

I really feel sorry for people just now getting into this hobby. Compared to prices just a few years ago, it is unfortunate the cost of these rifles.

Too bad we don't have any right to keep and bear arms that isn't infringed because there are some countries where you can get a REAL Automatic Kalashnikov for a loaf of bread and a chicken!

Top Bottom