• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    At my LGS yesterday looking at Shields and XDs's and one of the guys behind the counter insisted that Glock was coming with a single stack. Lot's argument but no proof. Did my search here and found nothing. Is he in the know or just having some fun at my expense?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The Shot Show for 2013 just ended, it wasn't introduced there so it's a pipe dream. The chance of glock ever making something new that the public has actually been wanting is probably zero.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I work ...

... in a gun-shop because I know everything because I work in a gun-shop because I know everything because I work in a gun-shop because I know everything because I work in a gun-shop because I know everything because I work in a gun-shop because I know everything because I work in a gun-shop because I know everything because I work in ... (But : I would be interested in it IF the new G- single-stack uses 1911 magazines. Best of two alternate universes.)

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I happen to own one

Well it's not actually a Glock but it certainly fills the role.

picture-2.png

OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Wow, glad I posted. Had no idea they made a slim line 45. I will do more searches to see if anyone has compared it to the XDs. Thank you, armiker.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    NO.

What happens is there are people from gun shops who use ingo for their education. But they are involved enough in the community to realize that PURPLE TEXT means sarcasm! So they take things for a fact and then spread it like wildfire. :twocents:

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    "BTW, your gun is not a Glock, it's a 4ucker."

I know it isn't a Glock, it throws brass consistently.

dchiu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I carry the Glock 36 .45 single stack 6+1. I love it! It's my go to gun and the first one I had ever owned. I like the size because I'm a smaller guy. I wouldn't see glock ever making any other single stack because people like the baby Glocks with a decent mag capacity.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom