• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Elmore's is closer, maybe...and I would go there for anything 1911-related, but personally:

I would go to Bradis in Camby, and have one of their Armorers install them. They have several to chose from. I picked a big-dot style for my Glock 20, Mark installed them in a few seconds.

I would gladly go back, but I am out of Glocks that needs sights...

...for now.

-Paul

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Now since there are several manufacturers who make night sights for the Glock, which one would you recommend? I've heard good things about Meprolight and Trijicon. I know HiViz makes them but I don't know anything about them.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Now since there are several manufacturers who make night sights for the Glock, which one would you recommend? I've heard good things about Meprolight and Trijicon. I know HiViz makes them but I don't know anything about them.

I like Meprolights. Bright at night, easy to see in day.

But, I have ONLY used Meprolights, so...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Trijicons are the best in my opinion. All of my glocks that I have put NS on have been trijicons.

FYI, Trijicon makes the tritium vials for several different sight manufacturers including XS, Ameriglo, Heine, Novak, and of course Trijicon. There are probably more as well. With these it becomes more personal preference on the style of sight, as they will all perform pretty much the same.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    My current favorite are these

I.C.E. CLAW

front sight has tritium insert and phosphorescent paint ring, if you hit it with a light for a few seconds it will glow for an hour or so.

plain black rear with a "claw" on the front of the sight for one handed manipulations.

Top Bottom