• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Glock 43 with 1-6rd, 2-upgraded 7rd, and 1-upgraded 9rd magazines for a total of 4 mags. Oem bottom plates included. Rubber grip overlay and box. Glock 48 with 2 mags and box. Both guns are like new and have polished internals. Now for the big deal, the slides and frames are interchangable so you get 4 different configurations from two guns.
    1. standard 43 with short slide and short frame
    2. standard 48 with long slide and long frame
    3. short slide long frame like a 43x
    4. long slide and short frame that is not part of the standard Glock line.
    The long frame setups will take the S15 mags if you want to go to 15 rounds in a thin package. $900 for the complete package. Now for the small print: You must be legal to buy and own a handgun in Indiana; Sale is cash only; I need to see your IN driver's license and preferably your permit; and a bill-of-sale must be signed just for my records. Face to face in Salem, IN only. (This Salem is in Washington Co. 47167-sometimes another Salem comes up when searching on line is why I mention this. Any questions or to buy just let me know.

Attachments

• 20220502_123723.jpg
      20220502_123723.jpg
      5 MB · Views: 121
    • 20220502_123756.jpg
      20220502_123756.jpg
      5.9 MB · Views: 120
    • 20220502_123807.jpg
      20220502_123807.jpg
      5.4 MB · Views: 119

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Glock 43 with 1-6rd, 2-upgraded 7rd, and 1-upgraded 9rd magazines for a total of 4 mags. Oem bottom plates included. Rubber grip overlay and box. Glock 48 with 2 mags and box. Both guns are like new and have polished internals. Now for the big deal, the slides and frames are interchangable so you get 4 different configurations from two guns.
    The long frame setups will take the S15 mags if you want to go to 15 rounds in a thin package. $900 for the complete package. Now for the small print: You must be legal to buy and own a handgun in Indiana; Sale is cash only; I need to see your IN driver's license and preferably your permit; and a bill-of-sale must be signed just for my records. Face to face in Salem, IN only. (This Salem is in Washington Co. 47167-sometimes another Salem comes up when searching on line is why I mention this. Any questions or to buy just let me know.
    Bump

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Ttt

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Bump

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    New lower price.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom