• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Well I have the 42 I am used to Glocks I like Glocks I made a mistake and bought an LCP. But I mainly carry the 42 in the summer (lighter clothes) in the winter I carry a S&W M&P Shield in .40 I used to carry a Glock 26 but wanted to consolidate my calibers. The Glock 27 was just too wide so I chose the single stack M&P. But I have to say I often carry the 42 even in the winter, I like it that much.

flylow86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Saw one at cabelas, trigger is actually pretty good but the mag release truly is horrible. If I ever was in a position where I needed to use it I better get it done with six shots otherwise I'm a goner. Might as well not even try to switch mags. It is tiny though. Question is who has a 42 in stock?

I believe Liberty Firearms in Avon has a 42 and well priced at 400.00 I have one (not for sale) and am impressed with it so far. I've only put around 30-50 rounds through it but it's definitely easier and more fun to shoot than something like an LCP or P3AT. I have noticed that the P3AT was quite a bit more snappy than the 42... not sure about the Pico. Given the popularity of the 42, I would say go with it and if it doesn't work out then you would easily be able to get your money back. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom