• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northside Indpls
    compare recoil in a subcompact plastic frame in the .357 sig round vs. 9 and .40. I have no shooting time with the .357 sig round, especially in a sub frame, would you owners care to answer this for me? I've shot plenty of 9, .40 and .45 in a FULL size plastic frame but am very unfamiliar with this small piece. Thanx

paulgl26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    MOKENA
    it is like shooting a 9mm +p+
    i have a g32 i am looking for a g33
    very flat shooting very accurate
    i like it a lot

mg_srt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Elkhart/South Bend
    i have a g33 it is spicy, def louder then my .40 and my brothers .45, also a lot more muzzle flash. I am really happy with it though. It is a little hard to hold on to with the smaller frame, i def recommend the magazine extenders they give you an extra finger imo greatly needed. You can see mine in my avatar.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    i def recommend the magazine extenders they give you an extra finger imo greatly needed. You can see mine in my avatar.

Which would make it the size of the compact version which I would recommend over the subcompact, to get a few more rds and better grip - no matter what mag is in the gun.

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    I have both the G27 and the G33 (actually same gun with two OEM barrels) and there is not enough recoil difference to speak of in my opinion. The recoils feel different but one is not any harder to manage than the other. How does it compare to a G26, here you will notice a considerable difference. That said as mentioned in an earlier reply go with the compact G32. That is what I carry. More enjoyable to shoot and just as easy to carry and conceal (I don't have very big hands either).

Top Bottom