Please reply by conversation.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Feel Free to make an offer

Had this posted earlier in the year and a couple trade deals did not work out. Let it sit for a while now it is time to re-list it.

Bought about 3 years ago, because I just had to try a Glock. Well, I’ve tried but they just don’t fit my hands well and I hate just letting it sit in the safe. It is a great shooting pistol, has been completely reliable and accurate. I bought it used, so I do not know the actual round count, but I don’t believe it to be very many (look at the wear on the outside of barrel – not much there). I have personally only put (60) – (75) .40 rounds through it and (32) 9mm rounds. Since I have owned it, I have added the following;

-(3) Additional standard capacity magazines – LE Marked, if that matters to you.
    -Trijicon “Operator” night sights. They are 2008 vintage and still have plenty of glow to them.
    -Crimson Trace Grip mounted laser – Not currently installed. Works very well. Have original box and tools.
    -KKM .40 to 9mm conversion barrel, bought used, previous owner claimed about one hundred rounds through it. I have put another (32) through it. It is actually for a long slide model (35?), but fits and functions just fine. I had plans to get it threaded, but never ended up doing it.
    -(2) standard capacity 9mm mags and (1) 10-round 9mm mag.

As for condition, everything looks really good except for some very light finish wear near the muzzle end of the slide and on the slide release. As far as value goes, here is what I am figuring (I could be wrong too);
    -Pistol, box, (1) magazine and orig. accessories = $400
    -(3) additional magazines @ $20.00 each = $ 60.00
    -Trijicon Operator Night Sights = $100.00
    -Crimson Trace grip mounted laser = $125.00
    -KKM .40 to 9mm conversion barrel = $100.00
    -(2) Standard capacity 9mm mags at $20.00 ea. = $40.00
    -(1) 10-round capacity 9mm mag at $15.00 = $15.00

Subtotal = $840

Price [STRIKE]$800 cash or $840 trade value [/STRIKE](Prefer to sell or trade this as a package.))

Price Drop - Lets try $725.00

Depending on your trade, the trade could be + cash on either side. Also have some Speer Lawman ammunition I might be convinced to part with as part of a trade.

Trade interests, in no particular order; CZ P-01, CZ SP-01, CZ P-09, CZ Rifles (prefer .223, .308), VZ 58, Dan Wesson 1911, Colt 1911, Springfield Loaded, Smith & Wesson Shield, Marlin 1894 in .357 (might consider a .44 as well) – needs to be JM marked, Aimpoint - Comp M4 or Micro, Smith & Wesson MP 15-22, combinations of these and knives or silver or maybe something else I haven’t thought of – the worst I could say is a polite “no thank you”.

IMG_8903_zps11d5ba06.jpg

IMG_8912_zps4c9d8ae9.jpg

IMG_8918_zps162f4907.jpg

IMG_8909_zps93b0c0e9.jpg

IMG_8916_zpsf524a0b8.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom