• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Just got back from a visit with my friend KokomoDave. ran into him at the Kokomo gun show and was telling him about my Glock 19 and how the trigger was not to my liking (very rough, not smooth at all). I have known Dave for many years , We used to work in the same factory, I since have retired from that line of work.
    Dave told me to stop by and he would look at it for me and check it out( Dave is a Glock armour) . Well he polished up the trigger while we sat and talked for the better part of an hour and I couldnt believe the difference it made in the trigger pull of this G 19. Fantastic work on Daves part.
    Reps to Dave for being a great guy and friend.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    dave is awesome. that previously imported hunk of man meat would give you his last dollar, and then stumble off into the snow with no shoes if he thought it would help someone.

thanks for your friendship, and everything else, over the years Dave. your a great addition to my family.

and i think this is the ONLY point in history that i could destroy him at right handed arm wrestling!!! I'M THE CHAMP!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

Top Bottom