• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have a Stock Glock 17 that will be used to practice at the range and would like to have your opinion as to what components to use from the kit. I use my own reloads with CCI primers. 115 Gr TCJ/RN 4.3 gr Bullseye Powder.
    (I know Glock does not recommend the use of reloads in their guns. Blah Blah Blah) I have personally seen Blazer Brass have two squibs in one box at the range on a rental 38 Sp. Good thing the guy had enough sense to bring the gun back so they could knock the bullet out of the barrel. After the guy brought the gun back the second time they gave him a different brand of ammo.

Glock 3.5 (-) connector
    Glock Extended Slide Release
    Glock Extended Mag Release
    The following parts are I Love My Glock:
    4 lb striker spring
    5 lb striker spring
    6 lb striker spring
    6 lb trigger spring
    Reduced Pressure Plunger spring
    Standard Plunger spring
    Stainless Steel Guide Rod with 17 lb spring

BillT8436

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    I just bought my first Glock 34. I use it for competition, not for carry. Trigger kit (3.5 # pull), Tungsen guide rod, upgrade sites, 5 17 round magazines. Gun shoots great, but I would not use for carry.
    I been using HP38 powder, with 4.3 gr with Barry's plated rn bullets. Works great.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I just bought my first Glock 34. I use it for competition, not for carry. Trigger kit (3.5 # pull), Tungsen guide rod, upgrade sites, 5 17 round magazines. Gun shoots great, but I would not use for carry.
    I been using HP38 powder, with 4.3 gr with Barry's plated rn bullets. Works great.

When you say "Trigger kit (3.5 # pull)" Did you change connector only or springs as well?

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I would not change the Striker spring. I have heard of many reports that you get light primer strikes. I am sure you could use Federal primers with the lighter springs though. Jim

Top Bottom