WTS: Glock 17 gen 3 with TLR-1, IWB kydex holster, magwell, and factory 17rd mag. Pics.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I got this from another INGOer a few years back and I've found myself not shooting it anymore. I put maybe 25 rounds through it to check function and it worked perfectly. I have a birthday next week and found something I want more, what I want is going to need more $ than what I have or I would never sell this. It has pretty much no wear.

Cash sale in the Carmel/Westfield area, I'm near 146th and Carey Road and can meet at that LA Fitness or Walmart or Lowe's or someplace nearby.

Priced at $550 for a quick sale.

Excellent condition, NDY prefix (May 2009) with all matching numbers. Austria marked frame.
    Smooth action, great trigger.
    Streamlight TLR-1 light with recent batteries and correct Glock cleat. I want to say it's the 300 Lumen model, it's definitely LED.
    I can't remember the holster manufacturer (Bravo? Black Dog?) The hangers were custom and it sits nicely IWB. I had the holster made with the intent of adding a longer threaded barrel and thread protector and never did, so it's ready for that. Barrel is factory with a low round count.
    Unknown magwell, I think it came from Primary Arms. It's like a funnel and is retained in the rear with a setscrew through the factory grip hole. Secure, good design.
    ONE factory 17rd magazine.

No box or paperwork, but I did get the TLR-1 new so if I can locate the box and additional cleats I'll include them. No promises though, my garage is a work in progress. Consider this an as-is sale.

No trades, and please communicate through "site conversations".

Thanks INGO!
    -Cory.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
      1a.jpg
      192.1 KB · Views: 148
    • 2.jpeg
      2.jpeg
      679 KB · Views: 141
    • 3.jpeg
      3.jpeg
      259 KB · Views: 140
    • 4.jpeg
      4.jpeg
      407.4 KB · Views: 129
    • 5.jpeg
      5.jpeg
      914.7 KB · Views: 133
    Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I'm not a desperate seller, but if someone buys this by this weekend at my asking price, I'll include a second factory Austria marked magazine, WITH AN ARREDONDO +6 EXTENSION already installed, as a spare. That's 23+1 capacity and works great with this magwell.
    The extension kit alone is over $40 value, plus a factory mag costs $25-35 if you can still find Austria marked ones. I don't know if that adds additional value over a US one or not.

If this doesn’t sell by Tuesday the 26th, I’ll most likely close the ad and keep the gun. Like I said, it’s a great gun, probably the nicest of all my Glocks. there’s just something else I want more right now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom