• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Glen is a shill, he alwasy toes the party line. However recently he has done a 180 turn he now mixes allot of truth with allot of lies.

He understands that he can capitalize on the building anger and disenfranchisement of the american people in general. Do not trust this man, its ok to listen to his point of view but do not follow or trust him he will lead you away from the truth.

Like Micheal moore

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Like he pointed out today and plenty of times before. Don't take what he says as gospel. Question what he says and think about things. Thats part of Conservatism. And nobody ever compare anyone to Micheal Moore...seriously that's a disgrace to anyone no matter who they are.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Glen is a shill, he alwasy toes the party line. However recently he has done a 180 turn he now mixes allot of truth with allot of lies.

He understands that he can capitalize on the building anger and disenfranchisement of the american people in general. Do not trust this man, its ok to listen to his point of view but do not follow or trust him he will lead you away from the truth.

Like Micheal moore

are you keith olbermann in disguise?

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City

Like Micheal moore

I think the word shill is a little too harsh and I disagree with you. And there is no comparison to be made between Glenn Beck and Micheal Moore...I don't really trust anyone, but I do think Glenn Beck is saying a lot of things that need to be said and drawing attention to real and viable issues that get skirted or not commonly refuted at all. In this particular clip I agree with everything he said. Two wrongs do not make a right and you do not trample the constitution for any reason especially to save face in light of your own mistakes...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Uh, what party line? He's a conservative Libertarian....

He's the same Beck who's been on radio for a long time... but you didn't care about him until he moved to Fox and is now sitting at number 3... with a 5PM time slot.

I'd also like you to back up your claim of "allot of lies", please point out as many as you can, as you wouldn't make a statement like that if you couldn't, right?

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I want to have Glenn's children..

Wait, I didn't just say that.... :D

Seriously though, he is saying much of what NEEDS to be said right now. Republican leadership is useless now and we need someone to organize and vocalize the "conservative" forces, just because we don't want to get out there like a special interest group in order to be heard (myself included).

The thing is that special interest groups are all that is being heard, so we have to put our collective foot down. Honestly, I think Beck is right when he says "We surround them." There are more of us -- we (conservatives) are typically content to let our votes speak for themselves. That mentality isn't going to get our country's head out of its rectum for a while yet, and time's-a-wasting.

I for one am thankful for his 9/12 project. It's not perfect, but it can serve as one of many launching pads for the revitalization for conservatism.

[/end]

indyfly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    wut you talking about? I've listened to Glenn, if that's his real name, for over 4 years. He is a recovering alcoholic, a Mormon, a father. Oh yeah, a DJ. He has moments, but what he's tried to do (NOW) is the 912PROJECT.
    So, stfu, or go do your homework.

indyfly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    :ar15:

Like Micheal moore
    :n00b:

You get the More-on Prize of the day.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Holy crap, is this guy truly an attorney? At a minimum, he needs to take Lies and Evasion 101 from Bill and Hillary before making an appearance on a conservative talk show. He is pitiful.

Blumenthal, Dodd, and Cuomo need to be booted.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Uh, what party line? He's a conservative Libertarian....

He's the same Beck who's been on radio for a long time... but you didn't care about him until he moved to Fox and is now sitting at number 3... with a 5PM time slot.

I'd also like you to back up your claim of "allot of lies", please point out as many as you can, as you wouldn't make a statement like that if you couldn't, right?

Time to back up your words there ARININ?

:+1:(rep'd HICKMAN)
    What he said!
    Especially the, backin' up your own words part!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I like how hes not afraid to address people like that. We're in the spot we are because no body would stand up. Remember that there are many people out there who think this but are afraid to believe what is at stake here...In the end, We Surround Them.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We have to get back to not being in fear of our government, and have our government fear us. Our vote is not a free pass for them to do whatever they want.

Top Bottom