Please reply by conversation.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Glass Display Showcase Evansville Area Pics Added Price drop

I have a glass display case that is made of tempered glass w aluminum framing with a wood grain kick plate that is recessed back away from the front of the case. Measurements of this showcase are 5ft long x 20in front to back x 26in tall and the entire unit is 34in from floor to ground tall. This unit does not have shelves but has the hooks where you could install shelves. Unit also has a bar style showcase lock
    Looks exactly like this except for where the one pictured has black the one for sale has a woodgrain look to it. This is preassembled and is in good shape no broken or cracked glass it does have some scratches on it
    Displays2go specializes in Extra Vision Display Cases for small shops or large department stores. - Displays2go

Pics of actual unit to be up later this afternoon,soon as my wimpy behind decides to put his big boy pants on and go outside in the cold to the garage:laugh:
    Looking to get 350 or best offer... Im going to check w local Glass Co to find out how much new glass shelves will cost fisrt thing tomorrow. This is available for pick ..but could be delivered as far as Indy for the right price this to be negotiated at a later date.
    Thanks for looking
    Fireman610

Update: Glass for this is not going to be horribly expensive as I thought it would be...... So heres my plan If I order the glass and get the shelving to install the glass ... I would like 350.00 In saying this If I order the glass the buyer would have the options of 10" 12" 14" 16" or 18" by 5 ft section... well just a hair under 5 ft and it would be 2 sections this length and its 3/16 in thickness. If the buyer wants to make this case work specifically for themselves and have half case shelves and do 4 shelves instead of 2 F/L continuous ones I can do that too. If you want to do your own thing and order the glass yourself the case could go for cheaper say like 300 or so. O.B.O Remember... Everythings Negotiable

DSCN0435.jpg

DSCN0434.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

The sliding doors work they were removed so there would be a holding point while moving this beast. Also I am including 12 in shelf brackets with this I can get glass or you can get glass for the actual shelf makes no difference to me.
    Somebody can have it as is for 200.00

Last edited:

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Back from Florida bump!!!! Dont get bent out of shape it really wasnt THAT Sunny and there were NO college springbreakers on the beaches either :D

Somebody can have it for 200.00

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom