Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello n Welcome

Lotta guys like you here. Should make sure to check out all the rules re: buying and selling. Best o Luck, Welcome again.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Welcome to our highly functional dysfunctional family.

From Lowellabama.

Yes, please check the rules regarding access to the classified ads.
    Help us get to know you, and it will go better for all of us.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Finally found a page I believe I am going to like. 23 year Retired Army Veteran. Avid firearm owner and builder of AR’s. I have lived in Indiana for almost 6 years. Look forward to doing some selling, trading and buying for the page.
    Help us get to know you, and it will go better for all of us.
    Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette
    6 years in Indiana, o.k. where did you move from?
    Are the laws here, as you know them, any better/worse than where you used to live?
    So many questions...
    Do you shoot firearms too, or just build them?
    Do you like mil-surp, or just ebr's?
    Do you shoot competitively or simply for pleasure?

Tell us a little bit about yourself, you know, for or files...

Bacon0101

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2024
    Franklin, IN
    Are the laws here, as you know them, any better/worse than where you used to live?
    So many questions...

I was stationed in Salt Lake City prior to moving here. Prior to that was Upstate New York, Memphis, TN, Ft Leonard Wood, MO, Hohenfels, Germany, and Ft Campbell, KY.
    I am originally from Arkansas.
    It is great Indiana finally has Constitutional Carry. I am a Lifetime Conceal Carry holder. The carry laws here are a little different but most is common sense. In Utah you could carry on school property but not at a temple/church. Laws are 100% better than New Yorks.
    I do shoot everything I own. I did shoot Glock Comp in New York and Utah. Some long range but I really just enjoy shooting and hunting.
    Not a huge fan of military surplus because I know what “military grade” means. I use to inspect, repair, and service all the military weapons in Upstate New York.
    That is where my love for AR’s came in. I have around 30+ builds under my belt. Everything from 5 inch AR pistols, flashy safe queens, and even some heavy long range AR’s. My favorite is just the standard AR that is meant to do work.
    Years of experience training Soldiers and others how to shoot. Funny story, I taught my wife how to shoot pistols. She now out shoots me.
    Anything else anyone wants to know. I am an open book. I prefer 9mm over 45mm but the 1911 is the best all around pistol ever made. All guns matter so I do like old school shotguns, lever actions “especially in 45 LC or 45-70, still shoot a 30-06 for deer hunting, I have 2 10-22’s in my arsenal, and I do love the feel of a good revolver. I believe the government has ruined our society, the cell phone has ruined our kids, we didn’t spank our kids enough, and taking religion out of church was the wrong move. The love for our country is diminishing for most, we need more patriots, and everything wrong with our country is our own fault because we allow the politicians to think they are our boss and not the other way around.
    BBQ should only be done on a smoker and not a crockpot, beans and cornbread are a weekly meal, and if you come to my house I will feed you and offer you a cold beer.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    So many questions...

I was stationed in Salt Lake City prior to moving here. Prior to that was Upstate New York, Memphis, TN, Ft Leonard Wood, MO, Hohenfels, Germany, and Ft Campbell, KY.
    It is great Indiana finally has Constitutional Carry. I am a Lifetime Conceal Carry holder. The carry laws here are a little different but most is common sense. In Utah you could carry on school property but not at a temple/church. Laws are 100% better than New Yorks.
    I do shoot everything I own. I did shoot Glock Comp in New York and Utah. Some long range but I really just enjoy shooting and hunting.
    Not a huge fan of military surplus because I know what “military grade” means. I use to inspect, repair, and service all the military weapons in Upstate New York.
    That is where my love for AR’s came in. I have around 30+ builds under my belt. Everything from 5 inch AR pistols, flashy safe queens, and even some heavy long range AR’s. My favorite is just the standard AR that is meant to do work.
    Years of experience training Soldiers and others how to shoot. Funny story, I taught my wife how to shoot pistols. She now out shoots me.
    Anything else anyone wants to know. I am an open book. I prefer 9mm over 45mm but the 1911 is the best all around pistol ever made. All guns matter so I do like old school shotguns, lever actions “especially in 45 LC or 45-70, still shoot a 30-06 for deer hunting, I have 2 10-22’s in my arsenal, and I do love the feel of a good revolver. I believe the government has ruined our society, the cell phone has ruined our kids, we didn’t spank our kids enough, and taking religion out of church was the wrong move. The love for our country is diminishing for most, we need more patriots, and everything wrong with our country is our own fault because we allow the politicians to think they are our boss and not the other way around.
    BBQ should only be done on a smoker and not a crockpot, beans and cornbread are a weekly meal, and if you come to my house I will feed you and offer you a cold beer.

And there you go. ANY MORE QUESTIONS???? :lmfao:

:stickpoke:

Good Job @Bacon0101

Second thought, this guy sounds toooooo good??? :scratch: :runaway:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

We're gonna get along just fine!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Welcome neighbor.. I'm in the Bargersville area. If you are interested in exercising a pistol or two I may know a place close by.:shady: I imagine you will get to your 50 post threshold soon. when you do start a conversation (that's what they call a PM here) and possibly we can meet for a little shooting and lunch if you like.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Welcome, from Wabash.

Why do you prefer 9mm over .45acp?

I agree with you that the 1911 is probably the greatest general purpose pistol -- but what's the greatest general-purpose revolver?

Re: Military grade - I'm into milsurp firearms, the newest of which I currently own being from 1939. I like them because they're built like tanks compared to today's affordable commercial firearms. That said, I've never owned a Stoner system of any sort. What is the difference between a military-grade M16 and a civilian AR, for example, quality-wise?

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Welcome from New Haven. I'm our resident machinist and high power rifle competitor (NRA & CMP) , and I do loves to cook up some BBQ.....now you said you built a long range, please do tell. I built a match rifle outa an
    AR type rifle.... 600 yard is no problem, 800 yards is OK, 900 is kinda iffy , I can make the 1000 yard trip, but I'm just ..... for that kinda work I have a Palma rifle...... there is a mid range match this Saturday up here at FWRR.....join us?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom