• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    After doing a few hours of research i've narrowed it down to 7 pistols and 8 different places with the best price online. whats your guys recommendations for trying to make a deal to get the best price?

so far i have
    Pistol Best Price Online Store
    FNX9 525.00 Tombstone Tacticle
    P32 218 Deans Shooting Supplies
    Glock 19 459.00 Glock World
    Sig P238 448.00 Praire
    Kahr p380 516.17 Cheaper than Dirt
    92FS 541.07 Praire
    LCP 270.00 KNR Outdoors

I really don't want to insult anyone, but would you guys say I should include shipping in my asking price or not, or just have a good start for an asking price?

Also please help me choooooose my next pistol.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    I bought my FNX9 on gun broker. brand new was 499 buy now and only 19 shipping.

If you know anyone that is Fire/EMS/LEO they can get you better prices on any thing glock. I think a standard sight 19 comes out to 425 out the door.

You will have to add shipping and transfer fee to those prices.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I would include shipping and transfer fee in with the price sence it will be a cost for you to get them any way. Now as far as the LCP come see me I have one in stock and would be close to what your looking at if you deside to do the price comparicin with the shipping and FFL transfer fee. I dont have the P380 but I do have a P9 and A ATI M92 that I can help you with also. You can find us in the main room of the INDY 1500 2 isles left of center twords the back of the room. Look for the American Flag table cloths on the end cap.

After doing a few hours of research i've narrowed it down to 7 pistols and 8 different places with the best price online. whats your guys recommendations for trying to make a deal to get the best price?

so far i have
    Sig P238 448.00 Praire
    92FS 541.07 Praire
    LCP 270.00 KNR Outdoors

I really don't want to insult anyone, but would you guys say I should include shipping in my asking price or not, or just have a good start for an asking price?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I got my LCP from 21st century for 270 and love it. Slip it in your pocket and go.
    I think I'm gonna wait to get my pocket pistol when I get my sr9c back and then sell it and by a mouse gun with that money.

I bought my FNX9 on gun broker. brand new was 499 buy now and only 19 shipping.

If you know anyone that is Fire/EMS/LEO they can get you better prices on any thing glock. I think a standard sight 19 comes out to 425 out the door.

You will have to add shipping and transfer fee to those prices.
    I think the FNX series has the widest price range of any gun I've ever seen.
    You got yours for 499, Highest price I saw online was 650 and the highest price I've seen in a store was 799.99 :rolleyes:

I would include shipping and transfer fee in with the price sence it will be a cost for you to get them any way. Now as far as the LCP come see me I have one in stock and would be close to what your looking at if you deside to do the price comparicin with the shipping and FFL transfer fee. I dont have the P380 but I do have a P9 and A ATI M92 that I can help you with also. You can find us in the main room of the INDY 1500 2 isles left of center twords the back of the room. Look for the American Flag table cloths on the end cap.
    That's what I was thinking to try, I try and be respectful.

mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    If you really want to make an accurate assessment, don't forget to factor in the admission charge, parking, and transportation costs. ...unless, of course, you would have attended the show regardless of the pending purchase.

slmlrd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    You also need to add in the cost of a bag of those cinammon roasted almonds and some beef jerky. I know I can't get out of there without buying some.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    If you really want to make an accurate assessment, don't forget to factor in the admission charge, parking, and transportation costs. ...unless, of course, you would have attended the show regardless of the pending purchase.
    well i'm not buying my ticket, I'm not paying for gas and I'm making an extra 10 bucks on a case of ammo I located for the driver of the show.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.

Is somebody selling something there? JK;)

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Most glocks were pretty pricey....But there was one guy who had some nib for $410. Much better than anyone else. My son got a 26......Lots of vendors on accessories were willing to deal. Had a great afternoon.

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    Wondering about the best price, well I've got a Para Ordnance 10 Nite hawg (Wart Hawg) 45 caliber, 2 mags. Only fired 70 times and works great. So far no FTF, no problems. I'm going to the show with a sign on my back $675 firm, and 4 mags for a Sig P238 $15 each. Does anyone think thats an OK deal? I don't want to come down on the Wart Hawg since I paid $810 for it. Any feelings on this post??

devildawg00311

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Se Indy/Wanamaker

so far i have
    Sig P238 448.00 Praire
    92FS 541.07 Praire
    LCP 270.00 KNR Outdoors

I'd add shipping and the transfer fee into your prices. Not only does it cover your cost to get the guns but it has a better sales pitch. "$540 out the door" Also if you are looking at a pocket gun try the new Walther PPS. its a .40 the size of a .380. Its awesome.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I'd add shipping and the transfer fee into your prices. Not only does it cover your cost to get the guns but it has a better sales pitch. "$540 out the door" Also if you are looking at a pocket gun try the new Walther PPS. its a .40 the size of a .380. Its awesome.
    I'm a fairly big guy, I'm not to worried about need a super small gun to conceal, and that's why I'm looking at the FNX9, 4" barrel, somewhat slim with my size I should be able to cover that up like nobody's business.

The only reason I'm looking for a p32 or lcp is that here in Ohio there are strict penalties for carrying in a restaunt that serves alcohol/bar. It's a felony to have just 1 drink while carrying, not that I'm advocating it, but I really need something that completely disapears.

ozzy866

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    lower prices local

It seems to be a fact that I can get guns and equipment cheaper locally??
    Oz

Top Bottom