• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I carried at my own wedding. S&W M36, IWB tucked under cumberbund. Bride was from Chicago, but wedding was in Indiana.

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    My lovely girlfriend is from the northern suburbs and she wants me to move there if we ever get married lol. I told her nope :D and I would much rather stay in my lovely state, even Bloomington :puke: over Illinois when it comes to gun laws/perception.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    My lovely girlfriend is from the northern suburbs and she wants me to move there if we ever get married lol. I told her nope :D and I would much rather stay in my lovely state, even Bloomington :puke: over Illinois when it comes to gun laws/perception.

I know your pain. Mine wanted me to move to helLA. I told her the screwin' I'd get ain't worth the screwin' I'd get.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Well, in the dude's defense, Back of the Yards is on the Southside. It's not that bad but it's not that great. However, if you are going to carry in Illinois, you must know you are taking a risk of getting pinched.

He is from Indiana could be interpreted either positively or negatively. But, that's how we roll in our state. Illinois Nazis. I hate Illinois Nazis.

Top Bottom