• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Walmart in Avon has CCI mini mags at $7.47 per 100 pack as of 11:30 today. Still had 50 or 60 boxes. Not sure they have a limit. Guy in front of me bought 10 boxes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry about that. Just glanced at them. Havent bought any .22 ammo in a while since the prices went way up. Just shooting what i have sparingly. Will look a little closer next time before i post.

No problem! When I first heard they were going to be on sale, I assumed they'd be the mini-mags too. They'll do just fine in my rifles. :)

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    That day began yesterday, and yes, there's supposed to be a 3 box limit.

i was referring to the black friday event. not yesterday's event. worked till 7p, got off work, picked up my son, went to wally world (had to get a few things other than ammo), checked on .22s, sold out. they said the last box lasted all the way till 2pm. shocker. i asked my fiance if should would have been willing to go up there at 8am even tho she worked till 1am and didn't get home till 2 and was up till 245 getting cleaned up, and fixing my lunch for the next day, etc. she was too tired :baby: hehehe :):

i want to buy a ruger 10/22 take down but can't see buying one until ammo becomes available for it.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    As for the Walmart weekend event, Got to the Jasper IN walmart at 7:10am Saturday morning expecting a long line. Was the only one there. 3 associates asked if they could help me, And I smiled and told each of them "Just waiting for 8 o'clock." At 7:30 A guy cracked open a case of remington 225ct and sold me my 3 boxes @ 5.1cents/rd out the door (tax included). When I finally gave up on my father and brother and left @ 8:20ish only 2 other people had made a purchase. I REALLY wish my father and brother would have showed up like they said they were going to.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Don't get your ammo at Rural King in Greensburg. At least don't expect to get the 22 on the shelf anyway... The clerk this morning told me he wouldn't sell it to me because "he didn't know why it was there, it might have been sold to a customer already and he wont sell it to me, then get his ass chewed".
    LOL Sure, I bet...

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    I would have asked for his department manager, if it wasn't resolved. Then go to the Store manager. If same BS, then ask for them to call the District manager. I smell something fishy going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom