• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tagoofy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Cicero, IN
    Don't know about website or shipping but if legit, as good a price ive seen in a couple years

Web site seems legit. Web domain created in 2009 and rating of the web site is above middle of the road.
    Put 1000 pack in cart and went to checkout... 66.41 shipping for me. Ouch! So, great price if you can pick it up. ;-) With shipping a decent price, but can find similar at more established sites. I did not go thru with the order.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Web site seems legit. Web domain created in 2009 and rating of the web site is above middle of the road.
    Put 1000 pack in cart and went to checkout... 66.41 shipping for me. Ouch! So, great price if you can pick it up. ;-) With shipping a decent price, but can find similar at more established sites. I did not go thru with the order.
    Shipping costs have gone up substantially but I still think some retailers are using shipping as a profit center.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

$3.57 for 50rds
    This is what my rifle likes shoots under 1" at 50yds.
    View attachment 234203
    I would buy 2K rounds or so if I could score free shipping. Anyone know of any coupon codes that work for Midway?

I just ordered a red dot from them. I should have included it with that order but I may have had to pay shipping anyway. I didn't have to for the red dot.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I would buy 2K rounds or so if I could score free shipping. Anyone know of any coupon codes that work for Midway?

I just ordered a red dot from them. I should have included it with that order but I may have had to pay shipping anyway. I didn't have to for the red dot.
    Wait a few days it might come back. About every other week they have it.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I'm still sitting good on my ammo stores even though I haven't purchased much since the coof scare started. I would however, purchase a shatload of Blazer 147g 9mm if it ever became available in quantity again. Great ammo for suppressed stuff.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County

I've been buying from them quite a bit lately. Like DadSmith said above they have been running free shipping specials about twice a month. You have to keep checking though, because most of the time it only lasts for two days. I have a few things in my cart right now just waiting on free shipping.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

$129.99 for 2000 rnds, and site supporter.

I believe they have free shipping, if not, not too far for you to go pick up.

Edit: free shipping over $250

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    $129.99 for 2000 rnds, and site supporter.

I believe they have free shipping, if not, not too far for you to go pick up.

Edit: free shipping over $250
    Wonder if they are open Saturdays...if not , I'll buy 4000 rounds,lol. Last time I bought this ammo, I paid $175/5000 rounds.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

1667416925458.png

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

$415 for 1000rds free shipping is as close as I can get you for now. Wait a few more weeks and if there is a red wave I feel confident ammunition prices will drop to levels they haven't been since before covid.
    I believe soon we will again see 420 rd cans of SS109 in bandos for $129.00 shipped.
    And 1,000 cans of Win NATO 9mm for under $200.00 a can delivered.

Top Bottom