Get rid of Lugar! Anti 2A and Un loving SOB!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    Help me support Mourdock so that he can defeat the imposter Senator Lugar. Lugar has sold the America people out and needs to go. He feels the UN knows what's best for the citizens of this great country and will do nothing to solve the major problems to come. Lugar's condescending email response's to all of us INGunowners speak volumes. Let's get rid of this rhino!! Please put your money and your mouth (support) to Mourdock. I just sent him what I could. He needs some major help. We can't have another Senator like Harry Reid re-elected!!

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    I've already sent 20.00 to Mourdoc-Lugar voted for Kagan and Sotomayer or however you spell that commie's name. That proves he's a RAT!!

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I may not have money to give, but I'll give my vote to anyone running against Lugar. He truly is a gun hating UN loving RINO.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I may not have money to give, but I'll give my vote to anyone running against Lugar. He truly is a gun hating UN loving RINO.

If you can't give them a donation (and in this economy it is tough to find extra $$$) then please give a little bit of time. Get in touch with his campaign and put up a MURDOCH yard sign in your yard! Or if you have a bit of real time then volunteer to put up signs in places where you are given permission. Spread the word. But start with at least a yard sign.

GET INVOLVED : click the link to ask for a yard sign => Volunteer | Richard Mourdock :rockwoot:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    GOOD LUCK.
    I haven't voted for Lugar in YEARS!
    He defines RINO.
    But he keeps on being reelected.

Very few actually pay attention.
    EVERY ONE pays attention on this board, it seems.
    But the general population... Different story.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Lugar gets elected for the exact same reason all politicians get elected. He brings home the bacon. In past it was from Farm subsidy, but lately it's been military and ethanol and clean coal contracts. He's also a big proponent of entitlement spending.

That's why everyone loves Dick!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Lake county fair, GOP booth. Two older guys with Lugar t-shirts on one side. On the other side of the booth, a younger guy with Mourdock brochures. They were ignoring each other. I asked the young guy if he knows what Lugar's problem is, he said you need to talk to those guys, indicating the two older guys. Surprised to see two clearly different camps in the same booth.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Lugar gets elected for the exact same reason all politicians get elected. He brings home the bacon. In past it was from Farm subsidy, but lately it's been military and ethanol and clean coal contracts. He's also a big proponent of entitlement spending.

That's why everyone loves Dick!
    List of Lugar earmarks:
    Richard G. Lugar: Campaign Finance/Money - Other Data - Earmarks 2010 | OpenSecrets

Want to see why going against the grain in Washington is so difficult. Considerable information on contributors and earmarks for each member of Congress. Interesting how much many industries contribute to both parties, in efforts to hedge their bets.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    If you can't give them a donation (and in this economy it is tough to find extra $$$) then please give a little bit of time. Get in touch with his campaign and put up a MURDOCH yard sign in your yard! Or if you have a bit of real time then volunteer to put up signs in places where you are given permission. Spread the word. But start with at least a yard sign.

GET INVOLVED : click the link to ask for a yard sign => Volunteer | Richard Mourdock :rockwoot:

I can do that. Thanks for the link.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

I'm checking this out, thanks for the info.

Top Bottom