• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I take it the multi-mount is the updated version of the Trinity, but I can't find what makes them different.

I know they are both modular systems, but does any know of different features besides a new name and the bigger size?

Even the display photos are almost identical, but the trinity web page has been taken off.

From Gemtechs webpage:

"After years of hearing the question, “I’ve got all these different guns, How can I suppress them with one great can – and one tax stamp?” Gemtech pioneered the concept of the interchangeable mounting system for a pistol/submachine gun suppressor with the Trinity. The MultiMount system is the next logical progression: the versatility of the Trinity in a universal suppressor with no equal. Period."

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I take it the multi-mount is the updated version of the Trinity, but I can't find what makes them different.

The MM is a larger can and has a different baffle stack. Basically, the Trinity was a pistol can that could be used on an SBR or subgun (it was only rated for "occasional" full-auto fire), while the MultiMount is a subgun can that can be used on a pistol.

It is my opinion that the MM was Gemtech's response to SWR's Trident 9 - the two cans are nearly identical in dimensions, performance and price.

After the introduction of the MM, Gemtech transformed the Trinity into the Tundra pistol can.

HTH!

Top Bottom