Gauging interest in a one day Shotgun class?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Sounds good for me. I recently moved to Terre Haute from Indy. The only class I've taken recently was a defensive pistol class at Lost Creek taught by ObiJohn. Great class, good training, but it was pretty chilly that morning for the three students and John.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Most of the shooting will be target shells if using a auto make sure they function.
    We will also be shooting some 00 buck and slugs not many. Once I get the COF finalized I will get the round count and type information out.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Most of the shooting will be target shells if using a auto make sure they function.
    We will also be shooting some 00 buck and slugs not many. Once I get the COF finalized I will get the round count and type information out.

My 1301 and Shoulder are ready!

Also bonus side derail; reccomendations on side saddle shell holders for the 1301? Leaning towards the Velcro ones TFBTV Pimps but the Airidus aluminum rig looks cool as hell, if they ever restock them. Though I have heads they have issues with different shells due to the materials not having any flex to then and ammo variation.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    My 1301 and Shoulder are ready!

Also bonus side derail; reccomendations on side saddle shell holders for the 1301? Leaning towards the Velcro ones TFBTV Pimps but the Airidus aluminum rig looks cool as hell, if they ever restock them. Though I have heads they have issues with different shells due to the materials not having any flex to then and ammo variation.

I'm currently running old school plastic side saddles on mine but looking to switch to the velcro on cards. I think that ANY reliable way to keep ammo with the gun will work.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    you'll need a few slugs, 5rd box should do, and some 00 buck. These will be for "zero" and patterning at reasonable defensive shotgun distance. The rest will be reliable in your gun field or target shot. Round count is still being discussed.

Top Bottom