• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    i normally would never buy a firearm there way way over prices. but i have a gift card and if they will price match it would be worth it.
    does any one know if they do this on firearms?

thanks

A1Paracord

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    I used to work there. They do price match within 50 miles but the item (gun in this case) has to be in stock at the store they are price matching from. This is how it was last year they may have changed policies.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I used to work there. They do price match within 50 miles but the item (gun in this case) has to be in stock at the store they are price matching from. This is how it was last year they may have changed policies.

Not sure how close they stick to the 50-mile rule. At Lafayette, they said they would match any Indy gun store, and most of them are much farther that 50 miles.

A1Paracord

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Not sure how close they stick to the 50-mile rule. At Lafayette, they said they would match any Indy gun store, and most of them are much farther that 50 miles.

I don't remember for sure. It could have been 100 come to think of it because they would match Bass Pro in Louisville when the store was in Evansville. Can't hurt to ask what they will do.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Really? GM will price match Plainfield Shooting Supplies, Beech Grove Firearms and Bradis for examples? If PSS, BGF or Bradis has the firearm in stock, I will buy from my LGS before I give GM my money.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Really? GM will price match Plainfield Shooting Supplies, Beech Grove Firearms and Bradis for examples? If PSS, BGF or Bradis has the firearm in stock, I will buy from my LGS before I give GM my money.

Yep, but there are times when you have a gift card for whatever reason and don't want to over pay just to use it. I had GM match an LGS due to this, otherwise I would have purchased at the LGS. Next gun purchase will go right back to the LGS.

digitalrebel80

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    New Whiteland
    Yep, but there are times when you have a gift card for whatever reason and don't want to over pay just to use it. I had GM match an LGS due to this, otherwise I would have purchased at the LGS. Next gun purchase will go right back to the LGS.
    yep thats why I bought there and for the enjoyment of making them lower the stupid high prices

danbb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    I got them to beat an Illinois chain store's price on a 10/22, in Merrillville. They simply called the other store, got the price, and beat it. I know that's probably not standard protocol, but it doesn't hurt to ask

Top Bottom