• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    Do you mean GalleryOfGuns.com? If so, then yes, they are legit. The company is Davidson's, Inc. one of my distributors. They are great people to work with and they have an excellent lifetime replacement guarantee on all the guns they sell.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'll hafta check it out. Do they have local sites?....Oh, I guess if I go there I'll find out!;)

No they don't. Davidson's is a distributer based in Arizona (next to Ruger actually) and they don't sell directly to the public. GalleryofGuns.com is their online web site. The way that they sell is via local gun shops all around the country. You can find a firearm you are interested in, see if it is in stock and get instant price quotes to ship to your local store.

It is a great resource for finding new firearms and pricing. They also have some "distributor specials" that are specific gun configurations that you can't find anywhere else. :yesway:

BobM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No they don't. Davidson's is a distributer based in Arizona (next to Ruger actually) and they don't sell directly to the public. GalleryofGuns.com is their online web site. The way that they sell is via local gun shops all around the country. You can find a firearm you are interested in, see if it is in stock and get instant price quotes to ship to your local store.

It is a great resource for finding new firearms and pricing. They also have some "distributor specials" that are specific gun configurations that you can't find anywhere else. :yesway:

Thanks for the info. The gun I was looking at was a Henry 45LC lever gun. They gave me 3 somewhat local shops with a price range of over $100 difference!:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Thanks for the info. The gun I was looking at was a Henry 45LC lever gun. They gave me 3 somewhat local shops with a price range of over $100 difference!:rolleyes:

Every shop chooses their own markup and fees. I usually see that Bradis is the cheapest but the "Gun Genie" gives other local choices as well - which is a good thing - lets me choose which shop gets my money.

Regardless, Davidson's is usually more expensive than Buds - especially on things that drop ship from South Sports. The "Distributor Exclusives" and comparison shopping are really the only overwhelming reasons to use Davidsons.

Top Bottom