• ...and so much more!
  • vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    Gents,

hoping someone out there has the 7.62x39 Ace, and has been able to disassemble the bolt. It is much different than your usual AK bolt, so any advice/tips is appreciated!

AdamP123

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    West-Central
    It is extremely similar to a standard AK bolt. What is the advice that you are looking to get? The bolt is not something that is easily interchangeable, if that is what you are asking. If you switch bolts, your rifle will definitely need to be headspaced.

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    It is extremely similar to a standard AK bolt. What is the advice that you are looking to get? The bolt is not something that is easily interchangeable, if that is what you are asking. If you switch bolts, your rifle will definitely need to be headspaced.

No, why would any one wanna interchange the bolt? I'm just looking for a vid, or anything on how to take it apart and clean it. The pin on it seems harder to get out in order to disassemble it, and clean it. And I don't want to force it and risk F'n it up. I looked on youtube but couldn't find anything in regards to the Galil bolt. Just the usual WASR stuff. Thanks for any tips or pics ya got.

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    Nvmd. Just saw your pics of your "put togethers", very nice. Now I know why you were asking. Nope, just want to take it apart and clean it.

Top Bottom