• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I have never been a social media person, but online communications with those of similar interests and goals seems to be needed for securing elections and our freedoms. I see where fascistbook twitter Amazon and google are deplatforming conservatives. Amazon has the largest amount of servers period and they host many other platforms. Amazon kicked Parler off, and most hosting services are owned by liberals so they have no where to go that will take them. They did that to Gab a few years ago and Gab also could find no one to take them. They event taunted them and told them if they didn't like it, build their own servers. Gab did exactly that so they don't need to worry about a liberal host kicking them off. Gab is hated by the liberals so much even Visa or paypal cannot be used to donate money to them to keep them going. They run completely off donations and memberships to pay the bills, but they seem to be doing alright there since everyone has gone there after leaving the other online sites. Gab is a free speech advocate and is one of the few online platforms available for nationwide or worldwide communications among kindred spirits. You can make groups there also. You can read on it without signing up for an account if anyone wants to check it out or even just go there to read and not post. Anyway, I tried MeWe but they were shutting down "stop the steal" groups and are on Amazon servers so if they don't do as they are told Amazon can shut them down at will too. Anyone wanting to check out Gab here is a link. https://gab.com/home

DEAIV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2021
    Southwest Indy
    This forum seems to be the best platform honestly lol haven't messed with Gab but Parler and Telegram weren't great in my opinion. Not the best interface and most of the people on there are a little to extreme for me

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    This forum seems to be the best platform honestly lol haven't messed with Gab but Parler and Telegram weren't great in my opinion. Not the best interface and most of the people on there are a little to extreme for me

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I deleted my FB & IG accounts when they decided they could decide who could say what. I've reopened new accounts due to an obligation but I won't be posting anything personal on them. I don't miss them and don't plan to start again. Not saying anything about those who do but it's not for me any longer.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Things have gotten a bit nuts lately with censorship in online forums. It never hurts to have options. If Biden and the tech giants decide to shut down gun sites for "hate speech" claims etc. then it is always good to have a rally point. Even browsers like firefox has said they would like to filter certain information via the browser itself. I have several online forums and web sites I visit, but Gab owning their own servers makes it harder for the censor happy overloards to shut it down. I will still come here too, but Gab being nationwide it is nice to hear what is happening in other states or countries too.

Top Bottom