• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    A few years ago, I bought a "custom" upper from him. The assembly job was... subpar. Between that and his antics on M4C, I will not use him again, nor will I recommend him to others.

And in the thread you linked to, I guessed it was him before I saw this thread. That's a clue. ;)

troy28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Behind the crosshairs
    I'm sorry Grant has claimed another. Here are a few links that come up in a quick search that will highlight what kind of business you are working with. Feel free to update them with your feed back.

I will let you form your own opinion.

G&R Tactical Review - GUN SIGHTS SCOPES AND MOUNTS in Mineral City, OH - BBB Reliability Report - BBB serving Canton Regional and Greater West Virginia

G and R Tactical - Do not trust G&R Tactical

G&R Tactical Sucks | G&R Tactical Review posted on Company Name Sucks

Unresolved problem with G&R Tactical/C4IGrant

Also it should be noted these are what came up on the first page of the search. I'm sure you can find more if you spend more than 10seconds looking.

Steven

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Whitley County
    WoW , Talk about being at the right place at the right time.
    I was looking at one of the Aimpoint package deals from there.
    Not now !
    Thanks for the tip.
    :ingo:

C4igrant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    We are sorry to hear that Mr. Bowser (Booya) had a bad experience with us. Long story short, he received the wrong item and we offered the item at our cost (a substantial discount) to make up for the mistake. His refund was handled quickly and all of his money (to include the shipping he paid to send the item back to us) was refunded. Apparently Mr. Bowser thought the offer was good enough because he even stated that he would consider buying a lower from us in the future. So we were a little suprised to see this post.

Having worked as an online dealer for over 7yrs, I have learned that you cannot make everyone happy and that ALL DEALER'S have customers that do not like them. Unfortunately, people only pay attention to the few negative reports and ignore the 22 pages of positive feedback ([URL="http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=105"]http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=105[/URL]) or the fact that we have perfect ratings on EBAY and GunBroker.

In regards to the BBB rating, G&R Sucks and other online complaint websites, those were all started by ONE PERSON that we would not let extort us out of a set of LMT sights that did not come with the upper he purchased. LMT backed us up as well and informed the customer that he was not "cheated" out of anything. Upset that he (the customer) couldn't get something for free, he posted on every low ball complaint website he could find.

G&R Tactical is a dual veteran owned company that strives to offer good prices, fast shipping and first hand knowledge on the products we sell. We donate 10% of our GROSS profits to charity and teach FREE Defensive pistol and carbine classes to the general public in an effort to give back to our community ([URL="http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=71666"]http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=71666[/URL]).

Thank you to all that have supported us and we appreciate your business.

C4

Last edited:

racr28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    Vincennes, IN
    I ordered a BCM upper and MI handgaurd from G and R and they emailed me before they shipped the products that the hand guards would not fit my upper. My mistake was fixed by them before they shipped. I will definitely buy from them again.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    G&R Tactical

I have had several transactions with him with no complaints. Ships fast and sells nothing but quality merchandise. Will buy again and recommend him without reservation.
    :yesway:

Top Bottom