Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Someone used to play football. He sacked that dude. I must've watched this at least ten times. I'll probably watch it at least ten more. Without more context it's hard to tell though if he was going after the cop or if he was still wanting to get a piece of the other guy that the cop was hugging around the neck.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Someone used to play football. He sacked that dude. I must've watched this at least ten times. I'll probably watch it at least ten more. it's hard to tell though if he was going after the cop or if he was still wanting to get a piece of the other guy that the cop was hugging around the neck.
    I don't think there is any doubt about his target.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think there is any doubt about his target.
    Not so sure without further context of what was taking place prior. It looked to me that they may have been in the process of engaging in a fight and the cop was separating the two by the way he was hugging one of them around the neck while simultaneously turning him away and trying to prevent the tackle dummy from getting at him. I could be wrong, but I believe that it could be plausible as well.

With that being said I'm not saying that whatever he was trying to do was in the right or that the linebacker cop who tackled him was in the wrong. He was clearly acting aggressively and deserved to be taken down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom