• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've heard that plasma tv's are not real good. Expensive to repair.

Who ever told you that was/is poorly misinformed.

I have a 60inch LG plasma that blowed away everything I looked at 1 year ago when I bought it, to me it still is better than any lcd/led TV and is only surpassed by today's higher end plasma's.

(keep it up, you'll reach that 50 sometime, simple one liners like above won't cut it)

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I know a place where you can buy a nice, slightly used AK for a chicken and a loaf of bread!

Unfortunately the right of the people to keep and bear arms prohibits be bringing it home...

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I LOVE my plasma tv. I have an LED tv and love it too.. (only reason I say my plasma is better is because it has a bigger screen)

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I was wondering if anyone would catch the 42 foot mistake.
    Yeah , noticing stuff like that is what I do...As a child my mother showed me the famous mistake in the movie "The Robe" and we began a tradition/game of catching stuff. Ever since I have made it a point to watch for every little detail in everything. There are people in hollywood that make BIG bucks doing just that and they aren't very good at their jobs......

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    good luck trying to find someone dumb enough to trade an AK and $300 for a 42inch plasma......

Really wish I would have seen this earlier. I just traded an AK an AR and a 1911 for a 32' Rear Projection....dang the bad luck

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Yeah , noticing stuff like that is what I do...As a child my mother showed me the famous mistake in the movie "The Robe" and we began a tradition/game of catching stuff. Ever since I have made it a point to watch for every little detail in everything. There are people in hollywood that make BIG bucks doing just that and they aren't very good at their jobs......

Been that way for years now, in Hollywood. I remember seeing an Audy Murphy movie, supposed to be set in about 1850..... and in one scene, where he's talking to another cowboy (they're both on horses).... a small Piper or Beechcraft plane goes from one side of the screen to the other, in the background. :D

Top Bottom