Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sold fully restored M1 Garand rifle

Sold
    The deal is done.

I have a fully restored M1 Garand that I am ready to sell. I really am not a big Garand fan, and this one has been sitting in my safe for about 7 years. I have shot it in one Garand match. It is a non-import rifle. Once again, there are no import marks anywhere. It was a CMP gun from awhile back, but there is no documentation.
    It is a Springfield manufactured. It is a 5,4XX,XXX serial number range, probably made in 1955. The barrel is also a SA 55, so it is probably the original barrel.
    It has a HRA trigger group. The stock is a new manufacture, but I am not sure who made it.
    It was sent off to Shuffs Parkerizing M1 Garand | Shuff's Parkerizing for his refinishing package. That included the parkerizing, match trigger, and stock cartouches. I cannot find the receipt, but the muzzle and chamber wear was under 2 for both.
    It looks and shoots as if were brand new. You may find one as nice, but you will not find one nicer.
    It will come with two bandoleers of Lake City ball ammo (96 rounds with 12 clips) and a nice leather sling. I may even have a bayonet around, but will have to look.
    Price is $1,100. Feel free to make an offer. I am not really interested in any trades unless you have an M1A. I would entertain offers on a Marlin Cowboy 357, but would need cash. I would also be interested in a Ruger Old Army with 5 1/2 inch barrel and fixed sites with some cash on your end.
    The first "I'll Take it" posted gets it. If there is not listed as sold, it is still for sale.
    Location is NE (Ft. Wayne) Indiana. Not willing to travel more than a half an hour or so.
    Please send all questions via PM.
    004_zps2269e577.jpg

003_zps5c36d8b6.jpg

garand007_zps31ee0e15.jpg

garand004_zps686f9791.jpg
    garand003_zps3946466d.jpg

garand006_zpsf8f288e3.jpg

garand013_zpsda7e6b76.jpg

garand012_zpsdace4781.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.