• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo286/anewrnn/sigx-5competionstainless010.jpg

-I have a new saiga 12 that was fully converted/customized by red stick firearms. I have had it out twice since new with about 50 -100 shells through it. I am looking for the list of upgrades right now but my paperwork is in shambles from having moved to a new home. It has all the features that you will find on the 2000.00 dollar models on gunbroker. I bought it in October after waiting over a year to have it built. I am learning to post pics from photobucket and will attempt to have some up here soon. The gun itself costs 1800.00 from red stick firearms. Along with it comes 1 md 20 round drum, and 2-10 round agp mags. I am recently separated and have a little girl now and need to put the money towards stuff for/with her so I am putting this out there now. I am asking 1500.00 for everything FTF only in NWI.
    Must have valid drivers license and carry permit. No trades please!!!!!My email is wwstoll3@gmail.com Thanks in advance. Wayne

5l6jc0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Will is my favorite builder!!!

can't tell from pic... but it looks like gunfixers gas plug on there too... Dinzag Front sight and a Tromix break????

Very interested.!!

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Email returned

Yes, My buddy who builds ak's was checking it out and naming all the stuff off that it has on it. I really am not an aficionado of the ak style/parts but it is loaded. That I know. You can check her out and let me know. This is a no pressure sale. If you don't love it, I won't cry. But at the same time I do need the money.Thanks. 5.56 a holic has dibs for now till Friday.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom