• 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    OK
    Going to visit my daughter in Ft Wayne tomorrow and Family from Michigan are coming down as well. Should be a sizeable group.

We will be at the Ft Wayne Children's Zoo. Can't really tell for sure on the website. I will probably just stick my LCP II in a pocket. Will there be any security that might wand or metal detectors to pass through. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    IANAL. Fort Wayne children's zoo is owned by the city. Under preemption they can't prohibit carry. It's ran by a non-profit, but since the non-profit isn't leasing it I don't believe they can prohibit it either.

Enjoy your trip and visiting with the family. I've been to that zoo once, and it is a nice zoo. Yes I was carrying.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Thanks!

I intend to enjoy.
    My daughter graduated from USF there in Ft Wayne and stayed. I do enjoy going up there and looking forward to the zoo and family

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Thanks!

I intend to enjoy.
    My daughter graduated from USF there in Ft Wayne and stayed. I do enjoy going up there and looking forward to the zoo and family
    Just make sure you’ve got some sort of secure holster. I use an Uncle George’s in the right rear pocket for my LCP when I go. If the gun happens to fall out of your pocket while riding the train or an aerial ride, good luck finding it!

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Just make sure you’ve got some sort of secure holster. I use an Uncle George’s in the right rear pocket for my LCP when I go. If the gun happens to fall out of your pocket while riding the train or an aerial ride, good luck finding it!
    Thanks
    I usually carry the LCP II in a sticky holster in my front pocket.

Top Bottom