• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    See link below, over 900 lots of firearms. A little something for everyone.

I scored a near-new stainless steel Chief's Special (1978 Model 60) last year.

I'm old school, I'm from the country, I like auctions. No matter how comfy my new recliner is, my bidding will not be online.

HUGE FIREARMS AUCTION NEW YEAR'S DAY

LIVE & ONLINE BIDDING

RING 1: FIREARMS, SHOTGUNS, PISTOLS, REVOLVERS, RIFLES, LIVE & ONLINE

RING 2: AMMO, SAFES, ACCESSORIES & MORE ONLINE ONLY @ BUYFREIJE.COM STARTS CLOSING JAN. 2ND @ 9 AM ET

BUYER’S PREMIUM 10%

ONLINE BIDDERS BIDDING WITH FREIJEAUCTIONEERS.COM WILL PAY AN ADDITIONAL 2% ONLINE BIDDING FEE CAPPED AT $750 PER ITEM.

ONLINE BIDDERS BIDDING WITH PROXIBID WILL PAY AN ADDITIONAL 3% ONLINE BIDDING FEE WITH NO CAP.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Went through the lots, think I have 17 possibles. Ok that’s just handguns :lmfao:
    LOL

I was there last year. Not sure I know enough about the used gun market and value/condition of what I'm looking at but will likely attend again this year. I'd still like to find a nice cowboy gun (1893).

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Every year I go and every year I wonder why I bother once the bidding starts.

I’d love to know where I can find people that will pay the prices stuff brings at auction. I went to a couple earlier in the year and and they had probably 30 Garands that were fairly rough and every one of them brought $1200 or more, $1400 plus when you figure tax and buyers premiums. Did I mention they were rough? Most brought more than $1200.

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    See link below, over 900 lots of firearms. A little something for everyone.

I scored a near-new stainless steel Chief's Special (1978 Model 60) last year.

I'm old school, I'm from the country, I like auctions. No matter how comfy my new recliner is, my bidding will not be online.

HUGE FIREARMS AUCTION NEW YEAR'S DAY

LIVE & ONLINE BIDDING

RING 1: FIREARMS, SHOTGUNS, PISTOLS, REVOLVERS, RIFLES, LIVE & ONLINE

RING 2: AMMO, SAFES, ACCESSORIES & MORE ONLINE ONLY @ BUYFREIJE.COM STARTS CLOSING JAN. 2ND @ 9 AM ET

BUYER’S PREMIUM 10%

ONLINE BIDDERS BIDDING WITH FREIJEAUCTIONEERS.COM WILL PAY AN ADDITIONAL 2% ONLINE BIDDING FEE CAPPED AT $750 PER ITEM.

ONLINE BIDDERS BIDDING WITH PROXIBID WILL PAY AN ADDITIONAL 3% ONLINE BIDDING FEE WITH NO CAP.

I'm right there with you Kelly. I scored 6 last year and just looked today at the new lots. I am going to try and whittle my wish list down to 10. It's always difficult. This is a first class auction.
    If you see me roaming around hit me up, I will buy you a hot dog. I will be wearing the GOAT hat.

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    Every year I go and every year I wonder why I bother once the bidding starts.

I’d love to know where I can find people that will pay the prices stuff brings at auction. I went to a couple earlier in the year and and they had probably 30 Garands that were fairly rough and every one of them brought $1200 or more, $1400 plus when you figure tax and buyers premiums. Did I mention they were rough? Most brought more than $1200.
    last year some went high, some low, and some went right where they should go. That's auctions. Book price or your price is not always market price.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm right there with you Kelly. I scored 6 last year and just looked today at the new lots. I am going to try and whittle my wish list down to 10. It's always difficult. This is a first class auction.
    If you see me roaming around hit me up, I will buy you a hot dog. I will be wearing the GOAT hat.
    Greatest Of All Time hat or an actual goat hat? :lmfao:

I always like meeting INGOers in the wild. I'll have a better description of me that day. A late-50-something with a grey beard doesn't narrow it down much at a gun auction.

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    Greatest Of All Time hat or an actual goat hat? :lmfao:

I always like meeting INGOers in the wild. I'll have a better description of me that day. A late-50-something with a grey beard doesn't narrow it down much at a gun auction.
    Kinda both actually. It's my go to intimidation hat. We will most likely look eth same, late 40 something with a grey beard.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Wife n I do a lot of online auctions due to our business, word of advice. Make your highest bid, not a bid during the auction. Don’t get caught up in the heat of the moment. Then forget about it. If you win- you’ll know about it. If you win good for you, if you don’t, you didn’t want it for that price anyway. JMO.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Took a look at what I have an eye on: nothing bid up too crazy as of yet.

Not on my scope, but the 1977 Colt Diamondback is at $425.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    They likely get it from Estates and they probably spend the entire year collecting them.

My girlfriend lives down the street from this location we went there last year. It’s a lot to take in.

I’ve spent some time researching the items I want, hopefully I’ll get one or two out of the dozen or so I’m looking at.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Stopped by Freige & Freije earlier this PM, picked up my bid number and looked at the guns. Mercy sakes that was a lot of guns! List is narrowed down to 16... I have a plan... and a backup plan... and a plan for when those plans implode.

Important! Cash is king!! If you're under $2,500 a check is your best bet/as good as cash. Debit/credit card has another 3% tacked on.

Top Bottom