• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My Continuing Legal Education seminar, "Load & Make Ready: Understanding Indiana Firearms Law", will be in Fort Wayne, Indiana on November 21, 2014 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM at the Allen County Public Defender's Office on 1 East Main Street, downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Contact Mr. Eric Ortiz, (260) 449-3703, to register.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Had a great time and another successful seminar in Allen County,

Took a tour of the Allen County courthouse before my presentation. I was struck by Circuit Court, truly magnificent. As well, the mural on the 3rd floor by Charles Holloway was very moving. The section on "Despotism" struck a compelling note.

Lunch at Central City Cafe (Southwest Turkey wrap was fantastic): https://plus.google.com/109573700010804362342/about?gl=us&hl=en

Thanks to all the people of Allen County, and especially my fellow INGOers, for making me feel welcomed and for the use of your facilities.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Had a great time and another successful seminar in Allen County,

Took a tour of the Allen County courthouse before my presentation. I was struck by Circuit Court, truly magnificent. As well, the mural on the 3rd floor by Charles Holloway was very moving. The section on "Despotism" struck a compelling note.

Lunch at Central City Cafe (Southwest Turkey wrap was fantastic): https://plus.google.com/109573700010804362342/about?gl=us&hl=en

Thanks to all the people of Allen County, and especially my fellow INGOers, for making me feel welcomed and for the use of your facilities.
    How the heck did I miss this? I'm two blocks away and didn't do much that whole day. :xmad:

And yes, Central City is pretty tasty.

Top Bottom