• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Done deal. Maybe we can get pics up when I turn it over.

I gave it away to an INGO member no less, just what I wanted.:yesway:

Thank you to all INGO vets and especially vets from Afghanistan and Iraq like this young man. You are doing now what my family will not hopefully have to do later.

Last edited:

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    As a Vietnam vet I thank you sir for doing such a great thing. When I returned from Vietnam I came home early wanting to surprise my family. I arrived in Souh Bend and had to get to Elkhart With no money I figured I'd hitchhike a ride. "WRONG" No one would pick me up. In full uniform and carrying a duffle bag I had to walk the whole 16 miles home. Different time, different war. You sir have given me back my belief in the American public to read what you have done from the kindness of your heart. I too have done things for our men & women in service today, which I need not say as I would never want a pat on the back. I just feel today we all need to support those that stand gaurd and give there time, and in some cases to many, there lives for the freedom that we all enjoy. THANK YOU SIR, you shall be in my prayers for your kindness to those that serve us all. Well done Kirk..Mike:patriot:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for your service Mike and sorry about the walk home. Not much but I've set you up as a Site Supporter for the year. :ingo:

As a Vietnam vet I thank you sir for doing such a great thing. When I returned from Vietnam I came home early wanting to surprise my family. I arrived in Souh Bend and had to get to Elkhart With no money I figured I'd hitchhike a ride. "WRONG" No one would pick me up. In full uniform and carrying a duffle bag I had to walk the whole 16 miles home. Different time, different war. You sir have given me back my belief in the American public to read what you have done from the kindness of your heart. I too have done things for our men & women in service today, which I need not say as I would never want a pat on the back. I just feel today we all need to support those that stand gaurd and give there time, and in some cases to many, there lives for the freedom that we all enjoy. THANK YOU SIR, you shall be in my prayers for you kindness to those that serve us all. Well done Kirk..Mike:patriot:

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    :patriot: I feel so lucky to be alive and live in the greatest country in the world!!! Not long ago I attened a funeral for a fallen solider and my heart about fell apart seeing the Patriot Guards Riders there. Not far away was a group of rotton people trying to disrupt the funeral and those Patriot Gaurds on there bikes were there to make sure the others were no heard. As a grown man, I could do nothing but cry to see what a great bunch of men and women stood guard to make sure those sick people were not heard. It's things like what "Kirk"does, and those of the Patroit Guard. Thanks "Fenway" and all the other members of INGunOwners. A check is on it's way..I'm greatful to support this site... Mike

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    This is awesome! When I was in, I had a couple of those times when people would come up and shake my hand and just say thank you. You would never believe how much the little thank you's mean. One time a flight attendant overheard a conversation I was having with the person sitting next to me on my flight. I was returning home on leave from Iraq. When the plane made it to the gate, the pilot made an annoucement thanking me and I got a standing ovation from everyone on the plane on my way off( they even let me get off first). That was freakin' awesome. What you are doing is amazing Kirk and will really make a veteran's day. Love INGO for this reason and Rep for you Kirk.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    As a Vietnam vet I thank you sir for doing such a great thing. When I returned from Vietnam I came home early wanting to surprise my family. I arrived in Souh Bend and had to get to Elkhart With no money I figured I'd hitchhike a ride. "WRONG" No one would pick me up. In full uniform and carrying a duffle bag I had to walk the whole 16 miles home. Different time, different war. You sir have given me back my belief in the American public to read what you have done from the kindness of your heart. I too have done things for our men & women in service today, which I need not say as I would never want a pat on the back. I just feel today we all need to support those that stand gaurd and give there time, and in some cases to many, there lives for the freedom that we all enjoy. THANK YOU SIR, you shall be in my prayers for your kindness to those that serve us all. Well done Kirk..Mike:patriot:

Thanks and God Bless you for your service to our country.

Top Bottom