• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yes I have one. The weight is very close to the Lee Safety scale I have. Easy to use. Comes with a calibrated weight and a liitle pan. I keep mine in the house at room temp until I need it. I like it.

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    I dont mean to hijack this thread, but VERT could you please tell me about the Sandcreek Conservation Club. I found some old post by you about it and I am curious if it is still active.

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've got one.

It's ok but I wouldn't rely on it for absolute precision and repeatability.

Like all scales it works best when it's on a level surface and, like all digital scales, it is best on a marble slab and with an anti-vibration pad.

The plus or minus .1 grain accuracy is actually more like .2 according to my MAC 20.

It's a cheap digital scale so I don't believe we should expect too much from it.

nmcampbe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Central IN
    Compared to other inexpensive digital scales in that price range I prefer the Frankford. I have had one for over a year now and no complaints other than it does seem to drain batteries fast.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I have used the Frankford Arsenal scale for a couple of years now. I tried it because every other electronic ( read affordable electronic scale ) that I have tried were junk. The Piece of **** that was an integral part of my DP auto dispenser was the worst of all, it made using the thing impossible. I check weights with the FA scale every few loads and also double check at longer intervals with my manual Redding scale. I will get another FA if this one starts to go south.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I owned that scale briefly and hated it. That scale simply would not hold zero for me, and when your goal is accuracy, that's not good. In a child like fit of rage I threw it against my basement floor and ended its miserable existence. I quickly upgraded to a RCBS Rangemaster 750 scale and couldn't be happier with it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just used mine again today. Used three scales, RCBS, LEE safety and the Frankford digital. All three were with 0.1 grains.

Top Bottom