• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Probably because Crump actually offers a legitimate service. You don't have to like the guy, hell even I think the guy is slimey, but what you do have to do is recognize, is that he is effective.
    The arm up Biden's ass is also effective. In both cases, the problem is at what they are effective.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    At one time there was an attempt to put a value on a life based upon, character, potential earnings, family he is supporting, etc. Too bad that is long gone.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Anyone else catch this absolutely insane article about the situation in the city-funded extremist occupation zone? Daily gunfights and car crashes, zero police presence, homes raked by gunfire while children cower inside, people stealing shell casings and tampering with evidence, residents fleeing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Anyone else catch this absolutely insane article about the situation in the city-funded extremist occupation zone? Daily gunfights and car crashes, zero police presence, homes raked by gunfire while children cower inside, people stealing shell casings and tampering with evidence, residents fleeing.
    It's what they voted for. Best of luck to them.

:coffee:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Is it actually supported or, like mayor Hognuts, are they total cowards fearful of reprisals.
    I am going with Cowards.
    I'll stick with support. Minneapolis City Council member Jeremiah Ellison has publicly declared his support for antifa. His father, Keith Ellison, is the State Attorney General and he has also signaled his support while avoiding saying it out loud. The rest of the city council has been in unanimous agreement with Ellison on all sorts of crazy crap like defunding the police, etc.
    I don't know of any other city council members being as blatant in their support but it would not surprise anyone around here. They are crazy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll stick with support. Minneapolis City Council member Jeremiah Ellison has publicly declared his support for antifa. His father, Keith Ellison, is the State Attorney General and he has also signaled his support while avoiding saying it out loud. The rest of the city council has been in unanimous agreement with Ellison on all sorts of crazy crap like defunding the police, etc.
    I don't know of any other city council members being as blatant in their support but it would not surprise anyone around here. They are crazy.
    OK. I stand corrected but they are all still cowards hiding behind authority.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

That article is just sad.

I am just without words to describe persons who stay in a community who is degrading at that rate and yet support the degradation. The comments at the end, which were so SJW and woke, which underpin all of the violence and destruction of the civilization they are complaining about is just mind-boggling. Who in their right minds would believe nearly a year after the burning looting and murdering of the destruction of Minneapolis, that calling 911 is a solution. How can these people at this time and place not understand that no one is coming to save them, and that they are their only first responder.

The politicians of Minneapolis, and the residents who voted for them and the citizens both within the zone and those who allow it to continue to exist are all complicit in allowing a portion of an American city to devolve into something that is really no better than Mogadishu.

The people making those 9-1-1 calls, and whining to a friendly reporter are probably still going to anti-gun rallies and clamoring for more gun control. Oblivious to the reality that the only gun control they need is the ability to bear arms and to have adequate marksmanship to protect themselves. Since they have quite literally decided to defund law enforcement and turn their city over to gangs, warlords, and common criminal scum.

I'm sorry, but they don't need a virtual prayer tent. They need to be armed and a visible threat to the criminal scum they have emboldened. If you're going to choose to live in a lawless no man's land you better be ready to suck it up and defend yourself and your family. Otherwise you need to become part of the solution instead of the problem, change your party allegiance and start working to elect representatives that will actually restore order and your rights.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That article is just sad.

I am just without words to describe persons who stay in a community who is degrading at that rate and yet support the degradation.

How can these people at this time and place not understand that no one is coming to save them, and that they are their only first responder.

Since they have quite literally decided to defund law enforcement and turn their city over to gangs, warlords, and common criminal scum.

They need to be armed and a visible threat to the criminal scum they have emboldened.

Being an armed and visible threat to the criminal scum is no longer a viable possibility. The Criminal Scum, just like MS 13, will come to your house at night, burn it down and shoot to death anyone who makes it out of the fire alive. They are 100% in control and will destroy anyone who challenges that.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Being an armed and visible threat to the criminal scum is no longer a viable possibility. The Criminal Scum, just like MS 13, will come to your house at night, burn it down and shoot to death anyone who makes it out of the fire alive. They are 100% in control and will destroy anyone who challenges that.

This is true for that area. It is going to take some doing to get control of that lawless situation - I'm afraid it is going to take more than Minneapolis has. The system there is corrupt at the very core.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is true for that area. It is going to take some doing to get control of that lawless situation - I afraid it is going to take more than Minneapolis has. The system there is corrupt at the very core.
    This is what's so scary. This would be an incredibly difficult situation for a highly motivated, fully funded, old school police force to gain control of. With the city leadership kneecapping them at every turn and pouring tens of millions of dollars of taxpayer money into this...insurgency, the work can't even start. The fire crews can't even start putting out the fire.

The potential is here for a far worse situation than Portland or Seattle's little insurgent zones...and it's in Minneapolis, not some notoriously kooky craphole city on the coast. This could happen in Indy. You bet your ass the same activists that engineered this in Minneapolis are shopping around for other cities with woke council members who can be grifted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom