• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    A friend and I went to "Four Guns" Shop in Lafayette, Indiana. My first time there and I was impressed with their inventory. I bought a Glock 40 MOS and a set of 10mm Hornady dies. Great sales staff and service.

TheOKMarksman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2020
    I bought my first gun there and the guys were super helpful and had no problem getting a bunch of different handguns out for me to look at. They were very helpful in guiding me toward what I wanted and I still have that gun today. I've also bought another gun there since and it was just as good of an experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have bought a few items from them - AR lowers, ammo, some accessories. I really like their service, think they are honest and prices are quite reasonable. Before the Covid 19 had hit I had planned to purchase a carbine from them. I am sure I will be waiting for a while as my wife is on oxygen 24/7 and I am somewhat at risk due to my age and diabetes - (she is 77 and I will be 79 in May) so being very careful about ANY exposure!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My buddy stopped in there and bought an integral suppressed 22 rifle that has a port that safely lowers the round so they are always subsonic. I have yet to shoot it but it is bad a$$ed.

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    This is my local. Great people, fair prices. Purchased optics, class III, ammo, reloading supplies, done transfers here, you name it - always been a good experience.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've been in Lafayette for a little more than six weeks and this place is just a few blocks away. Stopped in today after driving by a few dozen times.

It's a big store. Lots of inventory. Prices don't seem to be the lowest around, but seemed reasonable from what I looked at. Prices on mags, accessories, lights, red dots and such seemed pretty competitive too.

I had a nice chat with one of the guys at the counter. He had not heard of INGO :faint:.

I only left with a small bottle of gun oil, but I'm sure I'll be back soon.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I've been in Lafayette for a little more than six weeks and this place is just a few blocks away. Stopped in today after driving by a few dozen times.

It's a big store. Lots of inventory. Prices don't seem to be the lowest around, but seemed reasonable from what I looked at. Prices on mags, accessories, lights, red dots and such seemed pretty competitive too.

I had a nice chat with one of the guys at the counter. He had not heard of INGO :faint:.

I only left with a small bottle of gun oil, but I'm sure I'll be back soon.

Are you a North Ender now?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not sure on the technical geography. I'm a few blocks northwest of Columbian Park.

Got married in October and moved up from the Indy area and in with my new wife who works at Purdue.

I am Hedgewood at Stately Freeman Manor. Northend=>top side or northside of Lafayette, Indiana=>St. Larry, Vinton-Vinton Highlands, Jesco Hills, Hedgweood and environs.

NW of Columbia Park? Are you across Greenbush from me in St. Larry?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am Hedgewood at Stately Freeman Manor. Northend=>top side or northside of Lafayette, Indiana=>St. Larry, Vinton-Vinton Highlands, Jesco Hills, Hedgweood and environs.

NW of Columbia Park? Are you across Greenbush from me in St. Larry?
    No, southwest of you. Below South St. and east of Main St. a little north of Loeb Stadium.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I don't get to Lafayette often, but also stopped at Four Guns. Pretty positive shop, and was nice to visit. They were busy with customeers buying a lot more than me, but did catch a wave and a card on leaving. I would go there again.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Not sure on the technical geography. I'm a few blocks northwest of Columbian Park.

Got married in October and moved up from the Indy area and in with my new wife who works at Purdue.
    You're right around the corner from Geneo's Hunting and Fishing.
    He also processes deer.
    You should drop by there sometime too.

Pm me if you'd like the address.

Top Bottom