• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm that way with guitars! I pretty much know how many guns I have......well, except for Mosins, not really sure how many of those I have, but, yeah, I was digging guitars out of a few closets last winter, and I have several that I have no clue as to where/when I got them. Funny thing is, I was considering buying another electric to dedicate as a slide guitar, so that's why I was looking to see what I had......found that exact model in the closet off our family room! The 80's were a blur.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm that way with guitars! I pretty much know how many guns I have......well, except for Mosins, not really sure how many of those I have, but, yeah, I was digging guitars out of a few closets last winter, and I have several that I have no clue as to where/when I got them. Funny thing is, I was considering buying another electric to dedicate as a slide guitar, so that's why I was looking to see what I had......found that exact model in the closet off our family room! The 80's were a blur.

Yeah I know. The early 70's for me.
    If it was not for flashbacks I would have lost most of those memory's.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Well, it is better than having to evict it. I wish my wife were more into shooting. I am blessed that despite her lack of interest, she is still willing to spend time at the range with me and is curious enough to watch me reload as well.

Mine doesn't watch me work but she's willing to help get rid of them from time to time.

I am really blessed in that my spouse has no worry's what I have or want. Those of you that know her understand.
    I take care of everything before I feed my hobby/passion. When I sell a piece she gets a cut. When I buy a piece she gets a cut. When I work on one she gets a cut.
    It is a steady revenue stream for her and she smiles all the time. I brought in a Ruger 22/45 I picked up from a friend and she thought it was cute. Guess I will get my Shadow back now. Yes, she got her cut and the pistol.....:)

You guys are doing it all wrong.....:):

Same here. If I match what I spend on cars or guns with transfers to savings, the only questions asked are from genuine curiosity. Also helped pay off her car like 4 years early lol.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Looks like I got the 513 back. The Boss decided that since she already had a bolt 22 she didn't need another. I'll give her credit, she doesn't usually give me much static about my gun buying habits. As long as the bills were paid, the critters and us were fed (a little too) well, and a nice chunk of $ got put back every week, there wasn't any problems with a new gun now and then. Her thinking was I could be doing something a lot worse with that money. Although there were a few times when I had a C&R and Mosins were less than $80...:):

Top Bottom