• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I didn't say the address was correct. They still need to go to WV, the important thing about the form is that the BATFE approval info is on the front.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Oh boy, now I'm confused/worried. I asked around and was told that http://webpages.charter.net/mcfooter/Form1-RevSept07.pdf was the correct form 1? I thought that form 1's were sent to WV, not DC like that form states?

Well to make things more confusing, I was told by my SOT that the BATFE told him the new address to send form 1's is:

BATFE
    NFA Branch
    P.O. Box 530298
    Atlanta, GA 30353-0298

This was less then a month ago!!!???!!!

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    :dunno: This is crazy, I wonder if my forms will be kicked back or what. I swear I just asked what the correct form was 2 weeks ago as well as the correct address.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I have an email into our BATFE liason. Hopefully he can give me a phone number that dials a real person to clear it up.

I want to know where my MO's are!!!!!!!!!

This whole process is -------> :nuts:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    YEAH!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with an extremely nice lady in the NFA office in WV and she made my day!!!

First off, her info is:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to Contact Us:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may contact us at:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]244 Needy Road
    Martinsburg, WV 25405
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phone: 304 616-4500
    Fax: 304 616-4501
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except federal holidays)[/FONT]

1st- She stated the Atlanta adress I sent my forms to is perfectly fine and that they would process my MO and forward all forms to the WV center. (If this takes me longer to get them back I do not know....)

2nd- She stated the July 2007 with the WV address is the most current and up to date form.

HTH!!!

Here is the current form PDF link from TitleII.com : Welcome to TitleII.com

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, but I have been told by numerous sources that the only forms they are accepting are the ones with the official approval on the front. I guess if you submit that form and it comes back without issue, then that's great.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    GJ1981 that link is the same form that I recieved from the BATFE this month. I assume they got it because somebody cashed my $400 check.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    GJ1981 that link is the same form that I recieved from the BATFE this month. I assume they got it because somebody cashed my $400 check.

Thanks for the reassurance, I hope my wait is no longer than necessary. After looking at all those forms they all have the ATF signature on the front page. I would think they'd all be acceptable.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Asked my SOT today about the address and he called the Indy ATF office and his assigned ATF agent confirmed that Form 1's go to WV and Form 4's go to Atlanta. While I was there I cancelled my TacSol CAn order and put money down on a Gemtech Outback II that was already in stock.

Top Bottom