• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IMPD31323

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    indy
    One time price drop!!! Need to get this sold! Will take $500 and will throw in 100 rounds with the pistol!!

I have for sale two outstanding examples of European weaponry. First off is a Walther PPK/S blued that is in almost new condition. comes with everything it originally left the factory with. Pristine condition. It is an Interarms import not the one Smith messed up. Caliber is .380 and has close to 50 rounds through it. Function is perfect. Asking $525.

By the way, yes i know it is one sexy gun!

Second offering is an occupation made CZ 27. Its a FNH model 27 in .32 acp and is an absolute blast to shoot. It's based on the tokarev but with several upgrades including a safety and improved grip angle. It has the Waffenmark roll moark on the barrel and frame. Is in outstanding shape for being well over 70 years old. I have only seen a handful of these. From my research this was made very early on in the German occupation because of the fit and finish as they quickly nixed the gold washed trigger and a much rougher blueing finish. Asking $350.

Both firearms are located on the far east side of Indy but can meet within reason. Must show proof of Indiana residency.
    Prices are firm as i feel they are very reasonable. Not taking any trades, need to cash to fund other project. Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom