• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Everyone trains at their own pace. We do different drills throughout the course and you tell the person you are working with how hard to go at you on a scale of 1-10. Everyone starts at around 5-6 but is asking for 9-10 by the end when the confidence sets in.- George

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Everyone trains at their own pace. We do different drills throughout the course and you tell the person you are working with how hard to go at you on a scale of 1-10. Everyone starts at around 5-6 but is asking for 9-10 by the end when the confidence sets in.- George

What part of PA are you in? I will be going to pick up my daughter in Lititz Pa in June for summer break...

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    So your close to Harrisburg, Hershey, or what??? I was born here in Indiana but I grew up in Lancaster. I been back here in Indiana for about 5 years. My son lives with me but I travel there to pick up my daughter a couple of times a year...6 years ago I was the chef on mid day gourmet on the news at noon ABC out of Harrisburg... I was on every Wednesday for about a year...

tv1-1.jpg

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I am in Felton just out side Red Lion about 15 min from RT 30. We will have to hook up. I did some training at the Lancaster County Prison.

Top Bottom