• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Good Morning All,

I'm looking to part ways with my FNX 45 in FDE due to not shooting it as much as it should be. This is a very nice pistol but I just do not 'have' to have it.

I am the second owner of this and only have put a couple hundred rounds down it. The original owner only put 2 boxes through it so total round count is well under 500. This pistol was never carried so it does not show any holster wear or the like.

Comes with original case, all 3 magazines, both back straps, FN lock, and all other original items.

I would like $625.00 for this and will require to see Indiana Drivers License and LTCH. No other paperwork will be recorded. I am located at the 46970 zip code (Peru), but work in Logansport. I would like to keep my driving distance down to around 30 minutes due to work and kids.

If you are offering up a trade, I am really only interested in a case feeder, bullet feeder for my Hornady Lock N Load. Other options would be bullets for 9, 45, 224, 308, primers, or powder. Not interested in any brass as I have to much anyways. Not really interested in any firearms at this time either. Only thing that is on my list is a 9mm EMP which would obviously require cash on my end.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom