Please reply by conversation.

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    *****SOLD*****

Up for grabs is an FNP-9 (9mm, but you knew that) in like new condition. Round count is under 200. The only wear on the gun is a tiny bit of bluing that has come off the front sight edges. This gun has not been carried. I took it to the range twice- that's it. I have experienced no failures of any kind with it and its accuracy impressed me. The gun is totally stock. Includes 3 10 round magazines and 2 16 round mags.

The reason for selling is that I have an itch for something new and me and the old lady are saving for a house, meaning that if I buy something solely out of pocket- I sleep alone... probably outside.

I am asking $400 in a FTF sale. I am located in New Albany and will drive a bit for the right deal, so I'm sure we can work something out. Trades are welcome but I'm a bit selective, so just make an offer and I will kindly reply. I will never be indignant or rude to a trade/ offer request and I will answer promptly. I will ask to see state id and LTCH. You are welcome to see mine, as well. No information will be recorded on my end.

Trades that would definitely interest me greatly would be S&W M&P 9mm full size or 4" or 6" barreled S&W revolvers. I can add cash for the right item.

PM me if I have failed to provide you with any needed information, or if you would like to see more pictures.

*****SOLD*****
    IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom