Not open for further replies.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Golden Corral Breakfast at 9:00 Saturday Oct 31st. You pay at the door, not fancy but has good food and lots of room so hopefully if we have a decent turnout we can all sit together. It is centrally located off of 37 between Fishers and Noblesville.

Address is 15755 NORTH POINTE BLVD. You can see it on the East side of 37, South of Greenfield off of Cumberland.

Nothing formal, if you can make it great, if not maybe another time.

Last edited:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    My wife and I are planning to come. What's the carry policy at Golden Corral? I have this nice, pink LTCH in my wallet and have never used it before.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    My wife and I are planning to come. What's the carry policy at Golden Corral? I have this nice, pink LTCH in my wallet and have never used it before.

We had four INGo members (one with his wife and son) at our first one and I believe we all were carrying concealed (sort of) with no issues. Don't know if I'd want to have a 45 strapped to my leg but that is your call. We are there for good food and good conversation. I believe my wife is coming this time.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    We had four INGo members (one with his wife and son) at our first one and I believe we all were carrying concealed (sort of) with no issues. Don't know if I'd want to have a 45 strapped to my leg but that is your call. We are there for good food and good conversation. I believe my wife is coming this time.

Great. Count on us being there.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    At the risk of sounding stupid (or stupider if you know me), how do I identify the group at the right table? I'd hate to sit down with a bunch of strangers and find out that they're a bunch of anti-gun, tree hugging, Bambi loving, vegetarian, cappacino sipping, idiots.

Mine wouldn't be the only breakfast ruined. I gar-ron-tee it.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    At the risk of sounding stupid (or stupider if you know me), how do I identify the group at the right table? I'd hate to sit down with a bunch of strangers and find out that they're a bunch of anti-gun, tree hugging, Bambi loving, vegetarian, cappacino sipping, idiots.

Well, from looking at the pile of bacon on my plate, it should rule that one out. :D

I'll be wearing my black INGO ballcap.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger

Not a stupid question at all; last one some of us met at the front door but one already had a table in one of the back rooms and came out and brought us back. Some of us had our INGO hats on. It just happened.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Should be there tomorrow, plaid shirt, tan pants. INGO tee shirt might be a little chilly.:)

AF92venger

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    NE of Indy, but not too far!
    I will try to make it. Is it just an invitations for any INGO members?
    My girlfriend and I would be happy to go!! But, you Older men can't be
    hitting on my beautiful girlfriend!! Im just kidding!! I wouldnt care if you did!!
    If its an invitation for the members then we will for sure come! We
    just live right down the road!! =)

AF92venger

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    NE of Indy, but not too far!
    I just found out some "not so good news," so we will not be able to make it in the morning. Let me know when the Next get together will be and we will for sure make it! Wish I could've met you all! =-/

Have a good breakfast!!

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I just found out some "not so good news," so we will not be able to make it in the morning. Let me know when the Next get together will be and we will for sure make it! Wish I could've met you all! =-/

Have a good breakfast!!

Sorry to hear that. We'll see you next time.

My wife and I will be in attendance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom