Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome. One liners will be taken off your post count. They need to be "quality" post. The mods will remove non quality posts. If you see something in the classifieds you just have to have, become a site supporter.

There is no limit on post per day. Make the about 2 or 3 sentences dealing with the thread. Please read the faq's.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...discussion/16185-ingunowners_faqs_sticky.html

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Options v2

Welcome. One liners will be taken off your post count. They need to be "quality" post. The mods will remove non quality posts. If you see something in the classifieds you just have to have, become a site supporter.

There is no limit on post per day. Make the about 2 or 3 sentences dealing with the thread. Please read the faq's.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...discussion/16185-ingunowners_faqs_sticky.html

Thanks for the info. I lurked for a while after becoming a member, but saw a post today that interested me in the classifieds. Unfortunately, I can't respond or send a pm. So, working on my post count now.

BTW, after finding the post, I find that the person isn't someone I would deal with anyway, so the rush is off, but I'll still get my count up so I don't have this issue in the future.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Welcome , there is a lot to look at here a lot of good post , I can spend hours just reading and not post a thing good luck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom