• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I have applied for a lifetime LTCH and am waiting for it in the mail. I just want to avoid the inevitable hassle of some ignorant person freaking out on an open carry. I did buy the VP9.

Relax then and carry the VP9. Save your money for another gun down the road. The Hk will serve you well

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Yes, lifetime warranty will not save your life.
    And my Taurus 92 has been flawless since it was born in 92.

Sounds like you got a good one there.

Mine work just fine and haven't had any issues with them. I trust my life to it.

Carry what you can shoot good with and trust your life with. If the Taurus is it than that is what you should do.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I've never gotten an entire magazine to run out of a taurus without a malfunction. That's plenty enough for me to never own or recommend one.

My LGS was telling me that the quality difference between the TCP and the LCP are pretty significant. He said that they send back 10 TCP's for every one of the LCP's that they sell.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Did somebody mention using your hard earned money to buy a good belt and quality holster for the pistol he already owns? VP9 would be a great carry gun.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    There will be a vendor at the NWI show that sells really decent single ply stiff leather 1.5" gun belts for about 35$. My advice about gun shows is this - look, but only buy if you are receiving a new product, or maybe a used glock.. I think some of the older wares floating around those things month after month are there for a reason. And ammo is a no go.I like dale fricke and JM custom kydex for holsters. You may be able to find a shield new in the mid 3's, or keep your eyes open for a classifieds smith 442/642.VP9 should be good enough though

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I really wish that guy would learn to ramble on just a little bit longer. 50 minutes is just not quite enough time to really explain all the nuances of a $30 Cold Steel knife.

Yeah TNP can get old fast. I can usually only handle about one vid per month.

Here's a shorter Canik review if anyone is interested.

[video=youtube_share;wPPaO0KeUBs]http://youtu.be/wPPaO0KeUBs[/video]

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Kahr c series is affordable and reliable.
    I agree. I've seen new CM9's for $350 and it will give you a lot more carry options to go with your full sized HK.
    [video=youtube_share;93-DJbuBUEA]http://youtu.be/93-DJbuBUEA[/video]
    The trigger on that pistol is very, very, very different. Hardest to pull trigger I've ever seen, without question. IMO, nobody should buy one of those without handling it to experience the trigger for themselves and decide if they think they can live with it. I couldn't.

MusicMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 21, 2014
    Lake County
    This is my first opportunity to carry since I was living in California before. I just want to make it as convenient as possible so I can get accustomed to it.

Top Bottom